SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Burger King Around Here Will NOT Re-Open Their Dining Rooms!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burger King Around Here Will NOT Re-Open Their Dining Rooms! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The local McD in small town, NC had just begun an interior remodel project when the Covid-19 shut down hit. They eventually completed the interior renovation but has never reopened for on-site eating. They went to a double drive through format. Word has it that they do not plan to reopen the “dining” area.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

The CFA’s around here all let you park and enter space number in the app, then bring to your car.
That's the way that it should work! McDonald's locations in this area do it that way; Chick-Fil-A does not, at least not at any of the locations that I have been to.

Maybe I'll send a V-Tail-gram to the Chick-Fil-A mother ship, if I can find an email address for them, and ask about it.

Odd the CFA locations near me all do it, the closest one stopped it, forcing people into the "line", apparently the manager got an earful of what the heck are you doing from customers, including from me, told him I'd just go elsewhere if I had to get in line with 50 high schoolers and soccer moms every day.

They put it back in service it's great, even the CFA in Edgewater where my dad lives uses it.

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

The CFA’s around here all let you park and enter space number in the app, then bring to your car.
That's the way that it should work! McDonald's locations in this area do it that way; Chick-Fil-A does not, at least not at any of the locations that I have been to.

Maybe I'll send a V-Tail-gram to the Chick-Fil-A mother ship, if I can find an email address for them, and ask about it.
Odd the CFA locations near me all do it, the closest one stopped it, forcing people into the "line", apparently the manager got an earful of what the heck are you doing from customers, including from me, told him I'd just go elsewhere if I had to get in line with 50 high schoolers and soccer moms every day.

They put it back in service it's great, even the CFA in Edgewater where my dad lives uses it.
The Chick-Fil-A that's on my regularly traveled route is on SR 436 in Apopka, just west of Hunt Club Blvd. Unless they have changed in the past week or two, they do not have "curb service" for orders placed and paid for with the Chick-Fil-A app. The only choices to pick up these orders are either get in line for the drive-through, or park and go inside.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Chick-Fil-A that's on my regularly traveled route is on SR 436 in Apopka, just west of Hunt Club Blvd. Unless they have changed in the past week or two, they do not have "curb service" for orders placed and paid for with the Chick-Fil-A app. The only choices to pick up these orders are either get in line for the drive-through, or park and go inside.

guess it's a franchise choice thing, I agree, order ahead and park beats rolling through the lines...

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post