SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    FedEx Tracking Sucks
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx Tracking Sucks Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Looks like one of my neighbors got my package. That makes the second one in last then two months. Says left at front door. There is only one house that does not have a porch. Too bad I didn't have my game camera up or the police would be making a call on them. Mad

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ordered a part for my wife's car, original tracking said delivery today, not it's Thursday.

Really hoping it pops up on the doorstep before Thursday as I'm due to be out of town all weekend.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I had a FedEx e-mail that my package was on my front porch. It was not. Delivered. I looked at my two neighbor porches. Not there. I waited a few minutes. Then a few more minutes. Sure enough, FedEx showed up in a non-descript faded white van…a big commercial delivery van. About 15 minutes after the e-mail came pronouncing the delivery. I figure the hard-working driver was stopped, preplanned his route, marked things as delivered, then hustled to complete the next few without going back to his computer every time. No real issue, but confusing.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Tracking for my pkg hasn't updated since yesterday morning, when it left a CA facility. Really hoping it gets here tomorrow, before I have to go out of town, like it's indicating.

Tracking finally updated, pkg is about 20 miles away.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Well, one of my missing ones finally magically appeared on my doorstep yesterday. The FedEx tracking page never did update. The other one, apparently took 11 days to make it from Maryland to Portland. Supposedly it's "On a FedEx vehicle for delivery" now. We'll see how many days it takes to make it across town.

I ordered some stuff last night and found myself searching for alternate sources because the manufacturer uses FedEx for shipping. I would up paying a little bit more at a site that uses UPS or USPS and was happy about it.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Every three weeks I get a big box of dog food and supplements. The last three times now, I've had to wait well beyond the normal scheduled delivery date for FedEx Ground to get it here. It'll travel across the country (from PA) in about three days, and then take another week or more to make it the last 30 miles to my doorstep.

I get an email from the seller to tell me that the shipment is delayed, so this time I sent a reply explaining that taking over a week to travel 30 miles is unacceptable. Well, this morning I got a response. They said that they're hearing the same story from other customers and have taken it up in their QA team with an eye toward either getting the FedEx problem fixed (not likely IMO) or offering an alternate shipping option on their checkout page. Who knows, maybe the word will get back to FedEx. They (the seller) also refunded $20 of my payment as compensation, which they did NOT have to do since the problem isn't of their making.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
Every three weeks I get a big box of dog food and supplements. The last three times now, I've had to wait well beyond the normal scheduled delivery date for FedEx Ground to get it here. It'll travel across the country (from PA) in about three days, and then take another week or more to make it the last 30 miles to my doorstep.

I get an email from the seller to tell me that the shipment is delayed, so this time I sent a reply explaining that taking over a week to travel 30 miles is unacceptable. Well, this morning I got a response. They said that they're hearing the same story from other customers and have taken it up in their QA team with an eye toward either getting the FedEx problem fixed (not likely IMO) or offering an alternate shipping option on their checkout page. Who knows, maybe the word will get back to FedEx. They (the seller) also refunded $20 of my payment as compensation, which they did NOT have to do since the problem isn't of their making.

I use Chewy for my dog food and related items. Love the company but the first few shipments I had a few bags broken open. Chewy replaced them without question telling me to keep the bag and donate to a shelter if I wished. Normally I did.

Unrelated I had just ordered a shipment of Milk Bones to a rescue group that I favor. Right after the delivery, I lost my Akita to a sudden illness.

I canceled the Autoship and told them why. the next day they refunded the $70.00 charge for the rescue items.

Three weeks later I adopted another Akita rescue and back on to Autoship...

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Been waiting all day to sign for a FEDEX delivery scheduled for today. Now it says in transit, delivery pending. It lists a location nearby I am certain is not a regular hub. I think they sent it to a FedEx office store by mistake.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
FedEx is the absolute worst in the last couple years. Have had a package ‘lost’, (most likely stolen) as it never even made it to the first stop on its way to us. Nearly every delivery we’ve had with FedEx has been delayed for no reason at all, taken a trip around the neighboring states after making it to our state, and leaving again just to take longer. Calls made to them do not result in any good information, and are worthless.
And, did you all hear about the hundreds of dumped packages they just found in Alabama? FedEx deliveries. I refuse to use them if I have a choice.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had really good luck with FedEx this week…until today. The final piece of camera gear I ordered was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but has been “in transit” for three days between Rantoul and Champaign, Illinois. Customer service is no help and the guy essentially admitted that they have no idea where it really is.

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I’ve been ordering beaucoup ammunition from the normashooting.com website lately on a regular basis…they ship FedEx exclusively…I have not had any issues, delays or shitty tracking…same for UPS…all good Smile…that being said, I did have FedEx screw the pooch on an order of 800 rounds of .300 BO from Global Ordinance year before last…it got lost in shipment and ended up in limbo in Knoxville for over 10 days while the tracking website said it is to deliver the following day…then said that FedEx was unable to find my address to deliver Confused every day was rinse and repeat (think of the movie Groundhog Day Wink )… I will say to their credit that Global Ordinance bent over backwards to attempt to get everything straightened out. The only thing that was related to me by a real person from FedEx that cleared the delivery cluster was to have it shipped to a drugstore up the street that took their deliveries for me to pickup THE VERY NEXT DAY Roll Eyes…two days later I did have a FedEx employee from Knoxville call me…she then actually stopped by my house to apologize profusely for the fiasco…that really surprised me to say the least!…I think the fact that is was a somewhat large order of ammunition being lost during shipping from Global Ordinance had a bearing on the employee’s visit….Again six orders from NORMA with zero issues Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post