SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Nemesis Got Demoted
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Nemesis Got Demoted Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
I am still director and she is now in quote proofing. Keeps her away from employees.
I won, but it took being seen on the surveillance system me packing my office up into my car. It's kinda hard to miss nearly 500 plastic crow skeletons stuffed into boxes. Got his attention real quick.

However, I am responsible for training graphics people to my method and standards with no interference. I am over equipment purchases and research. I bought a new laser last year and the install was frought with interference from usurpers. It became a nightmare, but I got it done. I was rewarded with a trip to Vegas in April for it.

The owner's son (whom I've known from when he was a toddler) is training in my office on the equipment with my assistant. He is to learn about every part of the production plant.
He says I'm a better instructor than any of his college or high school teachers ever were. He said my students must have loved me and he bets it was hard to get a spot in my classes.

He's super smart. Scary smart and extremely perceptive. I'm just glad he hasn't had psychology yet.

Did I mention I'm going to Vegas in April?

Only three people got chosen. I was first on the list. The other two are execs. Nemesis wasn't even considered this time because of her demotion. He said he trusts NOBODY else for an equipment purchase.

15 years of living hell with backstabbing career torpedoings and she FINALLY gets moved. I could have been a Jr exec years ago, but no she has only negative things to say about anybody. She's not cautious, she is a saboteur. I will be celebrating tonight.

Oh, and I am being sent to Vegas!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34122 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats on all fronts! What do we usually say about karma..?

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Funny how we don't REALLY know you except as (to quote my wife) an "internet friend," but when I saw the title I recalled the entire story and was hopeful that she was the one you were meaning by "Nemesis."

Good on you! You should celebrate, maybe travel. Ever thought about Vegas? Just a thought....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Haha! Suck it, bitch!

Congrats.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome news!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy for you. You're a good man.

Posts: 45376 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The thing I still don’t get is that she still works there?

But, seriously way to take a stand! Good for you.

Posts: 10959 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Very good news!

Um ... "500 plastic crow skeletons"?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15897 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Um ... "500 plastic crow skeletons"?

That's a conservative number.

They are my halloween decorations I'm known for at work.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34122 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You won,being an old gruff bastard ,she would start living in hell.
I also know you are not me and will treat the bi-ch better.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Great news.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
You should get her a shitty gift while your in Vegas.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4620 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
You should get her a shitty gift while your in Vegas.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Get here a snow globe from the Hoover Dam gift shop. To show you are a team player, no hard feelings, here is a Dam Gift. Big Grin

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Every time I go to any convention, I get everyone in my department a gift.

I have 10 people to buy for. The Vietnamese love to gamble, so pairs of Vegas Dice will be ideal for them. For my American friends, pairs of those little Vegas handcuff keychains and miniature slot machines.

I know her so well that I'm sure she's going to find some way from her new position to interfere with the department with her need to control. Everyone calls her Little Hitler. Even the Vietnamese.

I will assign my assistant over my department while I'm gone and he will be working with boss's son.

I have sent boss's son to Baltimore with the interior installers next week for an adventure since he can't go to Vegas, that is earned. The installers could be anywhere in the country at any given time. I told him I expect photos from Mick O'Shea's Pub. Also, Cherry Hill has the best night life.

Watching clickity click away on the google researching was hilarious. Especially his street view on Cherry Hill. (The two installers have orders not to let him out of their sight, but will make sure he has a good time.)

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
That's awesome dude!

Just remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in the clinic Vegas! Wink

Have a good time and send us some pics when you are done.

Posts: 9157 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am still director and she is now in quote proofing. Keeps her away from employees.
I won, but it took being seen on the surveillance system me packing my office up into my car. It's kinda hard to miss nearly 500 plastic crow skeletons stuffed into boxes. Got his attention real quick.

I know there's LOTS of back story here (and I believe I've read all of your applicable posts on the subject), but were you threatening to leave your job there? Was this an 'Either she goes, or I go' moment/ultimatum? Just wondering...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8903 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I've been following this saga over the years. I'm glad you prevailed. Victory is sweet.

quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I know her so well that I'm sure she's going to find some way from her new position to interfere with the department with her need to control. Everyone calls her Little Hitler. Even the Vietnamese.

I don't understand how someone like this doesn't get fired.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Way to outlast your enemy.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I have sent boss's son to Baltimore with the interior installers next week for an adventure since he can't go to Vegas, that is earned.

Earned I get, but how did he screw up so badly as to be sent to Maryland, much less Baltimore?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Earned I get, but how did he screw up so badly as to be sent to Maryland, much less Baltimore?

He asked for it!

He'll have a good time. Our guys will take care of him.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!