SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I know 3 people who lied to get covid vaccines
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know 3 people who lied to get covid vaccines Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Well, I already have my card, so I should be all set once we get to 'Papers Please' territory! Wink

But do you know what to put on it? I don't think it's what you think it is.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^People (by the thousands!) are taking selfies w/ their cards and posting them all over social media. I shouldn't be too much of a problem to get past the geniuses manning the checkpoints...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8772 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^People (by the thousands!) are taking selfies w/ their cards and posting them all over social media. I shouldn't be too much of a problem to get past the geniuses manning the checkpoints...

I thought about it some more after I posted. The various companies making the vaccine have the names and dates of those who got the vaccines.

I think any "papers" will be issued through the lists of those the vaccine companies have as it's too easy to forge the cards.

Nice try, though.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Shhhh..... I have been fibbing on the contact tracing forms since the git-go.
Shhhhh..... Eek

Whenever I'm asked for my name and phone number I give them our governor Charlie Baker's name and phone number.

Name and number to get a restaurant table? Oh, sure... Jenny, 867-5309.

Posts: 2449 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
It’s kind of funny seeing the holier than thou ones lay low after jumping ahead of the poor and downtrodden they like to pretend they care so much about.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Do you have to show ID to get the vaccine?

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:

In Orange County CA - Yes, ID is required and you are required to download the Othena App to show proof of the appointment. The QR code on the App is scanned about 3 times or so on the way to the shot. In addition, Orange County requests your insurance card. I'm not sure if the Government is charging on the backside the insurance companies or if the State is attempting to place the record of vaccination in your records? Anyway, they confirm your identity here before vaccination. I'm also sure that most state counties by now are confirming that you are a resident of that state and county before vaccination.

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here you have to show ID, verify your phone number and email address, produce the appointment verification papers with the QR code and answer a few questions.

posted Hide Post
Louisiana . I showed my DL and my Insurance card .

Posts: 3966 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Both myself and wife showed VA medical card at VA Hospital .......................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1947 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WV..I D.driver’s license, ins. card

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ohio: no. Had my “ticket” which was scanned to get in...all relative info taken verbally and entered into a laptop.

Ohio just opened up to 50+. I made an online reservation Monday at 4pm for tuesday at 9am. Convention center seating was at 2/3 capacity.

Doubt anyone would care or check underlying conditions or age.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:

One is a ultra liberal city school teacher who did nothing but bash Trumps character.

Under the bus they go! I would do a ton of stuff to "out" them and their lies.

At this point, I'm pretty much done "playing nice" and "taking the high road". I'm fighting fire with fire. The left does it to us on a daily basis. Time to give them some of their own medicine.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8313 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So they lied on an official form. Democrats will NEVER prosecute their own.

Posts: 1388 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call them out on social media. Write to the local newspapers. Eventually it will get someones attention.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Do these people make a practice of lying and cheating in other things?

One is a ultra liberal city school teacher who did nothing but bash Trumps character.

Perhaps a bashing of their character for lieing to get the vaccine in front of people who truly need it.

I've found that most (not all) Democrats have no morals whatsoever when it comes to them and humanity.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr was fired for giving vaccine that was going bad so not to waste it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/...ne/story?id=76092246

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
Dr was fired for giving vaccine that was going bad so not to waste it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/...ne/story?id=76092246

So he opened all the vials in advance instead of opening them as needed?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

I think any "papers" will be issued through the lists of those the vaccine companies have as it's too easy to forge the cards.

Nice try, though.

You may be overthinking this. Getting the vaccine companies to issue “papers” to hundreds of millions of people is a lot of time and effort. Government will always take the easy way out and say just show the card that they already gave you.

Posts: 3322 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Well, I DON’T want to take it, but will be forced to to keep my job. My employer, a large healthcare organization, suddenly decided to mandate everybody has to get it or be fired. They will honor religious or medical exemptions, but I am skeptical about if those will be approved. Unless it truly is a medical reason.
I do not have pt contact, and work remotely. But they insist all employees have to get it.
Which really ticks me off, as as little as a couple weeks ago they assured us they would not mandate it.
I don’t like being forced to do something I have not decided is right for myself yet. Now I have a deadline and I’m not a happy camper. I wanted to wait until the 2 new vaccines came out and see what the results are, but they won’t let us wait.
This sucks big time.

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post