SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I know 3 people who lied to get covid vaccines
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know 3 people who lied to get covid vaccines Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Lets see, people lie to get a untested non FDA approved vaccine for which no one can be held liable because they were lied to about a virus that was politically weaponized. Perfect. There's getting to be so many lies and liars in this thing the liars don't know which liars are telling the lies.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What bothers me the most is actually bragging about lying and cheating.

I would be embarrassed and not tell a soul.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Lets see, people lie to get a untested non FDA approved vaccine for which no one can be held liable because they were lied to about a virus that was politically weaponized. Perfect. There's getting to be so many lies and liars in this thing the liars don't know which liars are telling the lies.

Very well said!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR:
I do know a few folks that were able to get shots early because they found a place with extra supply and took the place of no shows.

Me too. Pharmacy had some about-to-go-bad stuff, word got out, and the stuff got used instead of trashed. I'm fine with that.

Lying to cut in line, though...not OK.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
That's funny. I plan on lying to not get the Covid vaccine.

My thought exactly. They can have mine if it soothes there anxiety

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Do these people make a practice of lying and cheating in other things?

One is a ultra liberal city school teacher who did nothing but bash Trumps character.

And now has proven that he/she has no morals or ethics.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I'm eligible or not yet, but anybody who wants my place in line can have it.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I can't find the article but a 'poll' shows a relatively high % of President Trump supporters say they do not intend to get the vaccine. I find that odd since President Trump took it. But that's a personal choice...until politicians decide otherwise.

Our rural county can't keep up with demand, which doesn't surprise me with the darn democrats who've moved here. We're waiting for awhile to see the longer term consequences which are yet to be determined.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
As with all new drugs, there could be long term consequences showing up 10 or so years from now and it's impractical to wait that long to relase the drug.

I don't know about the other drug companies, but i do know Pfizer is keeping a close eye on those who took their vaccine and tracking the data.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The USA Gov has:
600 million doses of Moderna/Pfizer on order - enough for 300 million people.
200 million of J&J on order - enough for 200 million people.
The population of the USA is ~330 million.
So who gets the 170 million extra doses? Illegals? Other countries? Or is it that Biden just needs to spend the people's money?
It's sorta of bothersome when prisoners and illegal immigrants are receiving the vaccine before you!
Lineman

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know about the other drug companies, but i do know Pfizer is keeping a close eye on those who took their vaccine and tracking the data.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
They ALL do. It is good practice and the law. Every drug has side effects including death.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Around here, it's not really cheating. There aren't enough people using the appointments who are technically eligible every day, so by about 2-3pm it's anyone around the pharmacy can just get it with no restrictions. Otherwise a whole lot of these doses are getting thrown away.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 769 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Only 3? I have 2 sets of friends who worked the system to get their shots. All are over 65 but seemed proud to get the shots. One of the woman passed out the next day and ended up in the ER after a nasty fall on her face.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I can't find the article but a 'poll' shows a relatively high % of President Trump supporters say they do not intend to get the vaccine. I find that odd since President Trump took it. But that's a personal choice...until politicians decide otherwise.

No Politician, nor ANYONE else will deciding whether I or anyone in my family will be getting the COVID vaccine....Period, end of story!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
The wife and I got ours Saturday, single dose Johnson and Johnson. We were eligible due to employment status, and for me, having smoked more than 100 cigarettes in a lifetime! lol, I'm serious. It was done at the county fairgrounds and was very well organized and orchestrated.

We both felt like shit Sunday, feel fine now.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine in February due to occupation, so had no reason to lie. That said, I think it's not something to get too worked up about. Every state has different "rules" so clearly there is no common moral ground to be held. The thing that killed it for me was when they started caving to teachers unions and talking about "vaccine equity" among different demographics. The distribution plan is far more a political exercise than one based on life/death outcomes. I guess that is consistent with the entire government reaction to Covid.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
No Politician, nor ANYONE else will deciding whether I or anyone in my family will be getting the COVID vaccine....Period, end of story!

I'm pretty sure they won't even try. They'll just make life hard for those who don't get it, like no flying, no cabs, no trains, no buses, no supermarkets and so on IMO.

Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
I saw someone posted today on my local community FB page that even though FL just dropped the age to 60, there was no line at the local community college site and for people to come down and get their shot.

I think at this point, if you want it, you can probably get it. I know a guy who is 30, thin as a rail and super fit, he got it by being one of the overflow people a month or so ago. There was more vaccine out than people to take it, and otherwise it would be thrown away.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, I already have my card, so I should be all set once we get to 'Papers Please' territory! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
It was done at the county fairgrounds ...

We both felt like shit Sunday, feel fine now.

Usually, its the elephant ears and cotton candy. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SkoS8Hjxc

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post