SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Woke "Stop Hate" on NFL Helmets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woke "Stop Hate" on NFL Helmets Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
I’m watching Tom Brady games only until he retires.

Tom Brady is the best quarterback ever, but my Bengals beat him last
week, so Razz Razz

Posts: 954 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
quote:

week, so Razz Razz

It is a team sport too. Eek

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Jenna Ortega is a Trump hating pro BLM actress.

She mentioned nothing of either in her show and didn't talk down to me during the show.

I’ve watched hundreds of NFL games and never once has a player mentioned their politics or talked down to me during a game. I cannot say the same about movies, TV shows or music.

quote:
I agree it's a bit hypocritical but I can't just sit around staring at 4 walls all day and there's only so much I can do outside this time of year.

Which is kind of my point. We all need a break in our lives and it’s increasingly difficult to find any form of entertainment that isn’t infested by leftists. I’ve just never understood why someone who chooses to watch a movie with leftist actors, producers, writers, directors and crew thinks they are morally superior to someone who watches a football game.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
There are streaming services online to where the nfl won't get your money but you can still watch. Not like those billionaires and millionaires will miss your $20/month.

You pay them to talk trash about you.

They hate the color of your skin but not the color of your money.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
quote:

week, so Razz Razz

Congrats. First half he was Tom Brady. 2nd half was the worst of his career. Doesn’t change what he’s done. If your cigar smoking QB accomplishes 1/4 of what Tom has, I bet you’d be awfully happy about it. 1/4.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Brady moving to TB sold me on him possibly being the best QB of all time. I already knew that he was one of the best but I attributed a lot of his success to Belichick and the Pats organization as a whole.

While there is no doubt those helped Brady immensely and that he probably wouldn’t be him without them (and some luck), I think him winning another SB without them put a huge stamp on his legacy. I wish he’d have retired though, my guess is this year the divorce has been a big factor in his performance and his attitude.

I’d kind of like to see him do some stuff with the Manning brothers after he does retire.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't watch much football , but a couple of weeks ago I saw a few minutes of one . That's the first time I saw the helmet messages . Black Lives Matter , Stop hate , and even Try Love . Whatever you do , just don't pray though .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the NFL you speak of? Seriously, when the first player "took a knee" and as not punished, I quit watching. Not a game, not a play, no jerseys, nada. They can be woke without me.

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
It's everywhere.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
What is the NFL you speak of? Seriously, when the first player "took a knee" and as not punished, I quit watching. Not a game, not a play, no jerseys, nada. They can be woke without me.

Amen, Brother - If that isn't enough, most of the time you are either watching a commercial, penalty, booth review, injury or some overpaid clown dancing around after he made a routine tackle. Nope, not me.

I forgot to mention that I got rid of all my Packer shirts, coats, gloves, sweatshirts, cheesehead, scarves and the rest of the green and gold shit I collected since graduating from high school in Green Bay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mcrimm,

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
... most of the time you are either watching a commercial, penalty, booth review, injury or some overpaid clown dancing around after he made a routine tackle.
Yup.

My wife and I were waiting for whatever was being delayed, again, for Yet Another Throwing-Egg-Ball game that had run over yet again. Noticed my wife actually watching it. Then, just as the ball was snapped she looked away. She looked back up. "Are they actually ever going to play?" she asked. "You just missed it," I replied.

Rewound a bit (the networked OTA TV stuff buffers a bit even when not recording) and showed her.

"That's it?!?!" she asked. "That's it," I replied. "That's ridiculous." "Now you know why five minutes of play takes a half hour," I told her.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not standing respectfully for the Anthem was it for me. The rest of their BS was just fodder for the fire.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Brady moving to TB sold me on him possibly being the best QB of all time. I already knew that he was one of the best but I attributed a lot of his success to Belichick and the Pats organization as a whole.

While there is no doubt those helped Brady immensely and that he probably wouldn’t be him without them (and some luck), I think him winning another SB without them put a huge stamp on his legacy. I wish he’d have retired though, my guess is this year the divorce has been a big factor in his performance and his attitude.

I’d kind of like to see him do some stuff with the Manning brothers after he does retire.

This year it isn’t the divorce. It’s the third string O line. Pocket collapses instantly so he has to instantly get the ball out. None of his receivers have that kind of speed necessary to create separation at the snap. They need time. So dink and dunk. Brady or any pocket passer needs a solid offensive line. Without it, fucked. Sunday night’s game was just awful to watch. Offensively Tampa should just run no huddle offense all damn night. Only way they even have a chance. Evans is not a speed guy. He is an end zone or sideline catch the jump up ball receiver. He’s 6’5”. Godwin is still repairing from ACL a year ago. He’s playing good, speed isn’t there. Waffle (Julio) does not have anything like the speed he had earlier in his career. About like Evans but slower. Little Scotty Miller has speed but it seems every D has a corner that can cover him. Now if Miller could play like Edelman in the middle, it would work wonders, but he’s not that kind of slot receiver. He doesn’t have the tough gritty game like JE11.

I kind of wish he stayed retired myself. Tom gave the LA SB winning Rams the only game they got all through the playoffs last year. Tom tied it up at the end of the game and the D let LA score. Tom did his job and led stats, all across the league last year at 44 years old to the point of being #1 rated by PFB. This year, the injuries have been devastating. And they lost players to free agency and what not. They lost his best O line guy, the center Jensen, before the season even started. Bunch of third stringers on that O line.

The divorce, meh. Just goes to show you that even Tom Brady, well no man is going to be good enough for that Supermodel unless he’s just a straight up simp. I think she wanted a divorce more over the Fox broadcasting contract he signed than playing QB some more. Broadcasting means gone on the weekends and she wanted to own his ass. Not how it works.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post