SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Addictions Suck!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Addictions Suck!! Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Corrections.....no have to pass. I am an OR Nurse so I will likely stay in that field to decrease any added stress.

Yes I think it would be a great way to see the country and figure out where I want to set roots down again. All of this will take some time if I go that route. Lot's of planning needed.

The Yoop sounds awesome! Love snow and cold! But would have to have a permanent home as I expect the RV wouldn't do well there.

Sister wives lol! Razz

Oh and BTW, This did not start to crop up until into year four. So sometimes you can't tell from the get go.

Thanks all.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
As with the love life, you don’t have to figure out the work life right now either. As long as you ditch the toxic chucklehead and get away from his immediate influence you can work on the rest on your own timetable. Wink

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Yes exactly, Trying not to put to much more on my plate. I am already full.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can identify somewhat as I came from a family with an alchohol problem(parents) that ultimately destroyed the family. Haven’t had to deal with gambling although I saw a friend wreck a good thing because of it.

Robin Williams said something like: “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you that you have too much money.” I suspect that a gambling problem is similar. The addiction takes away everything.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One other thing, the Texas Hill Country has a need for nurses. The San Antonio/ Austin corrider has many hospitals. I’m sure they could use a good RN. I always admired my wife’s ability to go anywhere and be able to get an RN job.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post