SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I guess it's possible but really no cherry in cherry ice cream?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I guess it's possible but really no cherry in cherry ice cream? Login/Join 
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I bought a box of Grape-Nuts cereal and there wasn't a single grape or nut in it. Confused

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wooo Hooo!!!!

Guess what's back? Cherries in the Tillamook Dark Cherry ice cream. Yum!

Some things are getting back to normal perhaps.....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12679 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Try Haagen-Dazs' cherry vanilla. Almost more cherries than ice cream in that one.
At 42,000 dollars an ounce, I should hope so.

I was just thinking the same thing.

There is a great little restaurant / ice cream shop just outside of the Academy gate. Not big and flashy many have no idea that it exists. Even newer Epping residents aren't aware it's there. But it's one of those rare places that makes EVERYTHING on site and fresh. Their breads are baked there as is the hash for their breakfatss. Eggs are fresh from a local farm. During the season they make their ice cream on site using all fresh ingredients. They don't use the starter mix common to some places. While their products are great, they can pack on the pounds quickly. Oddly enough when driving by I somehow find my way to the parking lot.

Sorry...no Cherry this week.

Or you could try suing them....

quote:
Kellogg’s customer files $5 million lawsuit alleging Pop-Tarts don’t have enough strawberries

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
no Cherry this week.
Maybe no cherry, but they do have The One True Flavor: Maple Walnut!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I miss the 90s.

Bet your left maple nut on it.

Probably NSFW without headphones.

Posts: 5096 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Publix supermarkets, mainly in the southeastern U.S., sell their own brand of ice cream. Publix Premium is the best store-bought ice cream that I have ever had.

Not only is the quality there, but the price is more than competitive.

Half gallon tubs, still a full half gallon, are normally priced at $5.00 and frequently on sale for $3.50.

They have a couple of cherry flavors. I have only tried one of them, and I do remember that it was loaded with cherries.

their Greenwise organic is even better... the basic vanilla is to die for.

As for black cherry.... give me Ben and Jerrys any day.... Cherry Garcia .... my only complaint is too many chocolate chips...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Had a cake made at Cold Stone Creamery that was cookie dough flavor. We inquired why it had no cookie dough in it and we were told it’s cookie dough flavored ice cream.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12404 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
My ice cream must have large quantities of cherries or cookie dough chunks or there will be hell to pay.
I've recently discovered this little gem. Plenty of chunks in there!

Posts: 10823 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My favorite growing up was the ice cream from Byrne Dairy in upstate NY. When I would visit in recent years, it was always a must to stop at. Pistachio was one of my favorites of theirs.

Looks like their small dairy stores have expanded.

https://byrnedairystores.com/?/Home

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post