SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Jokes/memes re Clancy murders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Jokes/memes re Clancy murders Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted
I just think that is very poor taste that people are making jokes.


Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.
 
Posts: 4726 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Not really something I’d want to joke about. I haven’t followed every nuance either, seems like a tragedy from most any angle.
 
Posts: 7550 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They cheered, celebrated and joked about the murder of someone whom they disagree with politically and philosophically. Disgusting for sure but not at all surprising.


Q






 
Posts: 31440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

They cheered, celebrated and joked about the murder of someone whom they disagree with politically and philosophically. Disgusting for sure but not at all surprising.
Are you referring to Clancy? Or Charlie Kirk?



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
 
Posts: 33801 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I don't even follow the Clancy case, but I'm pretty sure the poor babies didn't have any political or philosophical leanings. So, the answer should be obvious. Wink


Q






 
Posts: 31440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I don't even follow the Clancy case, but I'm pretty sure the poor babies didn't have any political or philosophical leanings. So, the answer should be obvious. Wink
I asked that question because this thread is about Clancy, but your post seemed to be about Charlie Kirk, so it was a bit confusing.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
 
Posts: 33801 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The only jokes/memes I've seen are about the psycho-leftist Clancy 'supporters' and jurors...And I have ZERO problem with those, as such people are well deserving of unrelenting ridicule. Honestly, most of it has been them in their own words, which is all the more disturbing considering that they walk freely in our society! Roll Eyes


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 11249 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I don't even follow the Clancy case, but I'm pretty sure the poor babies didn't have any political or philosophical leanings. So, the answer should be obvious. Wink
I asked that question because this thread is about Clancy, but your post seemed to be about Charlie Kirk, so it was a bit confusing.
He was pointing out that many on the loony left joked about Kirk's murder, yet everyone has to act solemn and subdue when this woman murdered her three children. Not much is sacred these days.

I haven't seen any jokes about this, but I'd assume the target of mockery would be against Clancy and not her dead children, while Kirk and even his wife and kids seemed fair game to the crazy left.
 
Posts: 3042 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
There are most assuredly jokes/memes moving around conservative circles such as:
  • Using this scale, how much do you like kids? Photo of Epstein is at one end of the scale and photo of Clancy is at the other end of the scale
  • An all text meme that says, "I asked a woman to explain the Lindsay Clancy Case to me like I’m a 5 year old. She started strangling me."



    Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

    DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 25809 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    His diet consists of black
    coffee, and sarcasm.
    Picture of egregore
    posted Hide Post
    If you think these are bad now, wait until we start getting closer to Halloween ...
     
    Posts: 32049 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Member
    posted Hide Post
    Clancy belongs at the end of a rope. Her supporters deserve to lose custody of their children.
     
    Posts: 2325 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
      Powered by Social Strata  
     

    SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Jokes/memes re Clancy murders

    © SIGforum 2026