SIGforum
Jokes/memes re Clancy murders

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/2880072225

September 22, 2026, 07:23 PM
gjgalligan
Jokes/memes re Clancy murders
I just think that is very poor taste that people are making jokes.


Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.
September 22, 2026, 08:03 PM
sourdough44
Not really something I’d want to joke about. I haven’t followed every nuance either, seems like a tragedy from most any angle.
September 22, 2026, 09:50 PM
12131
They cheered, celebrated and joked about the murder of someone whom they disagree with politically and philosophically. Disgusting for sure but not at all surprising.


Q






September 23, 2026, 07:42 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

They cheered, celebrated and joked about the murder of someone whom they disagree with politically and philosophically. Disgusting for sure but not at all surprising.
Are you referring to Clancy? Or Charlie Kirk?



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 23, 2026, 08:33 AM
12131
I don't even follow the Clancy case, but I'm pretty sure the poor babies didn't have any political or philosophical leanings. So, the answer should be obvious. Wink


Q






September 23, 2026, 08:40 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I don't even follow the Clancy case, but I'm pretty sure the poor babies didn't have any political or philosophical leanings. So, the answer should be obvious. Wink
I asked that question because this thread is about Clancy, but your post seemed to be about Charlie Kirk, so it was a bit confusing.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 23, 2026, 08:47 AM
nhracecraft
The only jokes/memes I've seen are about the psycho-leftist Clancy 'supporters' and jurors...And I have ZERO problem with those, as such people are well deserving of unrelenting ridicule. Honestly, most of it has been them in their own words, which is all the more disturbing considering that they walk freely in our society! Roll Eyes


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
September 23, 2026, 09:23 AM
Rawny
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I don't even follow the Clancy case, but I'm pretty sure the poor babies didn't have any political or philosophical leanings. So, the answer should be obvious. Wink
I asked that question because this thread is about Clancy, but your post seemed to be about Charlie Kirk, so it was a bit confusing.
He was pointing out that many on the loony left joked about Kirk's murder, yet everyone has to act solemn and subdue when this woman murdered her three children. Not much is sacred these days.

I haven't seen any jokes about this, but I'd assume the target of mockery would be against Clancy and not her dead children, while Kirk and even his wife and kids seemed fair game to the crazy left.
September 25, 2026, 07:18 AM
tatortodd
There are most assuredly jokes/memes moving around conservative circles such as:
  • Using this scale, how much do you like kids? Photo of Epstein is at one end of the scale and photo of Clancy is at the other end of the scale
  • An all text meme that says, "I asked a woman to explain the Lindsay Clancy Case to me like I’m a 5 year old. She started strangling me."



  • Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

    DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
    September 26, 2026, 07:03 AM
    egregore
    If you think these are bad now, wait until we start getting closer to Halloween ...
    September 27, 2026, 09:42 AM
    MikeNH
    Clancy belongs at the end of a rope. Her supporters deserve to lose custody of their children.