SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Health Concerns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Health Concerns Login/Join 
posted
Looks like it's all coming at once. I got a routine lung cancer screening recently. There's a 10mm mass in my right lung. PET scan is the 28th. Also, cause it can't be one thing at a time, it looks like I'm suffering from "declining kidney function." A renal diet book will be here tomorrow, and I took a confirmation test today. I await the results. Looks like a race to see which will get me first!

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Wishing the best for you

Posts: 3716 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, FW. Hope you can get it all under control.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Wish you all the best.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Hope things turn out better than you think.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Yeah sorry to hear this. Frown

Hoping that things got caught early and your prognosis will be good. Praying for you too.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Good luck in your fight with both!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that man. Ughhh I wish you the best.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Keep your spirits high. I am pulling for you!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Hang in there, you can beat it.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
While my health concerns are nowhere as serious as yours, I can completely relate. Hang in there and hope all turns out well!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4577 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turned 65 this week,
#4 concern for the month is
A torn apart upper arm muscle.

Had to take three Hydrocodone for the pain.

You are in a big fraternity

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The OEM warranty on some of our body parts has expired. Frown

I should probably start answering some of those phone calls, offering extended warranties.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for a positive outcome!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Sorry to hear this. Hope things turn out better than you think.

^ This!!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Any updates? Hoping for the best possible outcome.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5303 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Saguaro Kid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 37 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Hoping they have good news for you next week, Fredward. All the best.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and yours.

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saguaro Kid:
quote:
Thoughts and prayers.

This ^

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post