SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Health Concerns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Health Concerns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Prayers these things will be treatable and you can make a full recovery, now is also a good time to enter into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, some good news. I put myself on a strict diet recommended for people with chronic kidney disease. I'm down 11 pounds in two weeks, and it's really not bad at all.I replaced my evening meal with a LARGE salad, breakfast with a fruit smoothie, and I get my 3 ounces of meat at lunch, with a couple of snacks on small apples. My insulin use is down as well. And I feel pretty good.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Great! Glad to hear that you're doing better.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PET scan shows no growth in the mass, follow up in December. More kidney tests this week. The diet continues. Add 2 cups of plain popcorn at night to stabilize glucose and, uh, firm things up.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Glad you’re doing better.

I have a yogurt fruit smoothie every morning. I hate eating real food until I’ve been awake 5 or so hours, so I compromised with the wife and I drink a smoothie around 0600 then eat real food around 0900.

My son (stepson) is a personal trainer and dietitian. He put together a really healthy meal plan for me, that is fairly low on cholesterol and quite healthy. I would be happy to share the entire plan with you. If you’re interested, email me. My email is in my profile.

If anyone is interested in the meal plan he put together for me, I’m happy to share with anyone. Just email me. I’ll Lao add, almost everything on the meal plan is pretty tasty. You have to spice to your preferences, but it’s a damn good foundation.

Anyways, here’s a good recipe:
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Almond milk to desired thickness.
Blend and drink.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post