SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stupid jars that stupid people design for food…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupid jars that stupid people design for food… Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Seriously, who the fuck designs this shit? A jar of capers. It’s not like anyone in their right mind will eat a whole jar of capers in one shot. It takes many meals to consume a jar.
Let’s make the jar so slim you can’t put a spoon into it. You have to dump the whole jar in a measuring cup, take a spoonful out, and pour it back into the retarded jar.
The asshole that thought the tall slim jar was cute and trendy can go DIAF.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Caper hack...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before I'd pour the product out of the stupid fucking jar, then put some back, I'd buy a smaller spoon. Wink

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Screw stupid people!
Screw them right to heck!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Buy the 32 oz. jar at costco?

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Okay. I’ll be that guy since I’m curious.

What did you make? I’m expecting something upscale exotic typical of beancooker. All I know is run of the mill lemon caper sauce.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Well it's as good a time as any to practice your chopstick skills.

Posts: 11811 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I use a spoon to get the capers out of the narrow jar. I just use the handle end.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Caper hack...

A slotted 'Caper Extractor'...Ingenious! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
All you need is a little grinder work on that spoon. Smile

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
you need a tea spoon in your collection...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Such a mystery.

It's the caper caper.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Truly a first world problem!

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Actually I don't think the skinny bottle is a decorative gesture. It's so the bottle has a smaller footprint next to all those other bottles of spices and condiments on your shelf.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Screw stupid people!
Screw them right to heck!!!

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dreamfarm Mini Supoon. Very useful item. Amazon has them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Iced tea spoon. And every jar of capers I have ever bought was that shape.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Iced tea spoon. And every jar of capers I have ever bought was that shape.

Yep.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baby spoons would work. They're bright colors, too, to help me find them when I drop them!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post