SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Milano ASPCA Commercials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milano ASPCA Commercials Login/Join 
posted
Just shut up with your ridiculously hammy over-emotive TV ad narration. Just slit your wrists and get it over with. Bring back Sarah McLaughlin. The ASPCA’s political stances on a lot of issues is not our friend anyway.

Posts: 391 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
And they're not a no kill outfit.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MelissaDallas:
Just slit your wrists and get it over with.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Wow! I guess I don't watch enough tv with commercials

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just shut up with your ridiculously hammy over-emotive TV ad narration. Just slit your wrists and get it over with. Bring back Sarah McLaughlin. The ASPCA’s political stances on a lot of issues is not our friend anyway.

?

Are you really advocating for someone to commit suicide?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12299 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I did a couple times today.

Posts: 21041 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

?

No, I’m making fun of her abominable voice acting skills, Every one of the commercials she has done for them are laughable as to her “pathos” in the voice-overs. She is a hack. Additionally, if you think the ASPCA is wonderful, don’t ever plan on having a pure breed dog in the future, because the ASPCA wants to shut that down. Also, Alyssa Milano’s personal political stances are abhorent.

Posts: 391 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love all her virtue signalling!!! Save all the animals!!! This coming from someone who has reportadly had TWO abortions!!!!!!!

Posts: 652 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn’t she have a bunch of horses that were going to get burnt up in the California wildfires and didn’t do anything herself other than tweeting for help online?

Posts: 3871 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you really advocating for someone to commit suicide?[/QUOTE]

Liberals don't mind killing the unborn. Maybe not advocating so much as offering a choice they might not have thought of yet

Myself - I am done with the double standard

Posts: 1388 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

?

Think of it as a retroactive abortion.

Posts: 11505 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen the commercials, but what do you expect from …

Posts: 27805 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another reason I have no TV at my house. Garbage.
Also, no celebrity is worth listening to concerning anything. They are actors and actresses for a reason.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
She hasn’t done anything worthwhile since Joanie Loves Chachi, so who cares what she does, says, or thinks?

Posts: 10797 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Where’s Gloria when you need her?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post