SIGforum
Milano ASPCA Commercials

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/2110070384

June 30, 2021, 11:59 AM
MelissaDallas
Milano ASPCA Commercials
Just shut up with your ridiculously hammy over-emotive TV ad narration. Just slit your wrists and get it over with. Bring back Sarah McLaughlin. The ASPCA’s political stances on a lot of issues is not our friend anyway.
June 30, 2021, 01:08 PM
Flash-LB
And they're not a no kill outfit.
June 30, 2021, 06:54 PM
mutedblade
quote:
Originally posted by MelissaDallas:
Just slit your wrists and get it over with.

June 30, 2021, 07:24 PM
BigSwede
Wow! I guess I don't watch enough tv with commercials

June 30, 2021, 09:12 PM
Ronin1069
quote:
Just shut up with your ridiculously hammy over-emotive TV ad narration. Just slit your wrists and get it over with. Bring back Sarah McLaughlin. The ASPCA’s political stances on a lot of issues is not our friend anyway.

?

Are you really advocating for someone to commit suicide?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
June 30, 2021, 09:36 PM
cas
I did a couple times today.
July 01, 2021, 07:17 AM
MelissaDallas
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

?

No, I’m making fun of her abominable voice acting skills, Every one of the commercials she has done for them are laughable as to her “pathos” in the voice-overs. She is a hack. Additionally, if you think the ASPCA is wonderful, don’t ever plan on having a pure breed dog in the future, because the ASPCA wants to shut that down. Also, Alyssa Milano’s personal political stances are abhorent.
July 01, 2021, 07:24 AM
MMSIG229
I love all her virtue signalling!!! Save all the animals!!! This coming from someone who has reportadly had TWO abortions!!!!!!!
July 08, 2021, 03:29 PM
1s1k
Didn’t she have a bunch of horses that were going to get burnt up in the California wildfires and didn’t do anything herself other than tweeting for help online?
July 08, 2021, 04:10 PM
oldbill123
Are you really advocating for someone to commit suicide?[/QUOTE]

Liberals don't mind killing the unborn. Maybe not advocating so much as offering a choice they might not have thought of yet

Myself - I am done with the double standard
July 08, 2021, 04:57 PM
nukeandpave
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

?

Think of it as a retroactive abortion.
July 08, 2021, 07:55 PM
egregore
I haven't seen the commercials, but what do you expect from …

July 10, 2021, 10:33 AM
joatmonv
Another reason I have no TV at my house. Garbage.
Also, no celebrity is worth listening to concerning anything. They are actors and actresses for a reason.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
July 10, 2021, 01:04 PM
trapper189
She hasn’t done anything worthwhile since Joanie Loves Chachi, so who cares what she does, says, or thinks?
July 13, 2021, 12:18 AM
Sigfest
Where’s Gloria when you need her?