SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Last chance, order now!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last chance, order now! Login/Join 
posted
Seems to be the new sales tactic for EVERYTHING on tv.

Due to raising costs and supply chain shortages, the xxx product is being discontinued.

Order now, limit 3-6 per order.

This may be your last chance to get the xxx, so order now.

Remember, once they're gone, they're gone forever!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
One of the first warning signs of a scam is a created sense of urgency.

I don't care what you are selling, tell me I have to order now and I'm out.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3850 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
How about "absolutely free". you just pay for the shipping...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
...the next thirty callers will receive a Scandinavian snow ball ring absolutely free! Act now!!!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
But wait!!!!

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
But wait!!!!

There's more !

Operators are standing by to take your order !

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
And, if you order within the next 10 minutes.....

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
With a 50% discount for the first 25 callers

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
And we’ll throw in a second one, free. Just…

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get a second widget absolutely FREE . Just pay a separate fee .. Wait , a fee ? Not postage and handling , but a FEE .. WTFO ?

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the Mike Lindell refrain. This guy is on as much as Camp Lejeune. I wish he would run out of product. I guess someone had to replace Ron Popeil. The Swift guy is pretty annoying too.
What happened to the creative home grown commercials, like Smithe furniture in Chicago or Frankie and Johnnie's furnture. Funny and creative both.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Not sold in stores, only through this exclusive TV offer!

Call NOW !!!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
But what about the Time/Life books...
Or Freedom Rock!

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
It has been the last day to use my free $30 Uber Eats credit for the past year and a half. The email me every day to tell me.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
"...One weird trick..."

If only life could be so magical. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Min-Chin-Chu-Ru... Speed with Glare
posted Hide Post
A recent trend online has been the "Only XX left. Order soon!" B.S.

Posts: 1266 | Location: MA | Registered: December 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post