SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Midway USA
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway USA Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
feel your pain! I'm deep behind enemy lines in Chicago.
I have a reason in the summer to head to Indiana a few times a week, I usually hit a gun shop or two in my travels. I need to order something, I'll send it to my friends house in Indiana too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I was a kid in Chicago thank God for Indiana. Cheaper gasoline and cigarettes. They also sold pesticides you could not get in Chicago. Strange liquor laws though. The grocery even put a white bedsheet over the beer on Sundays.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Stores in one of the local cities have to do that. They drape sheeting over the alcohol on Sundays, since Sunday alcohol sales aren't allowed within that city.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
I went to school in Indiana. Sundays meant a short drive over the line to Niles Michigan that did not have blue laws. We are beginning to see that with medicinal marijuana.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post