SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Marine Base Camp Lejeune Settlement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marine Base Camp Lejeune Settlement Login/Join 
posted
In addition to the non stop TV ads to claim "your share" of the settlement money, I have counted nine e-mails so far giving me a link to click on to claim "my share." Several of the e-mails say my name is specifically on the list for money. All of the e-mails have evaded my spam blocker. I haven't looked in my spam folder, so who knows how many more are in there. All of the e-mails have been blocked (manually by me for the future) and obviously, no I haven't clicked on any of the links. I'm not brain dead yet. I am not a veteran and did not serve in the Marines. Although I did drive by Camp Lejeune once, I doubt that will qualify me.

I am very glad that this bill has passed. All of the victims deserve all of the compensation they can get. Thank you all for your service. My complaint is simply this. I wish the scam artists and even some of the attorneys would tone it down a little.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Jib Jab! Already a bitch pitched on Camp Lejeune over the top communication.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere apologies. A reminder to me to be more careful before I hit the post button. Message received loud and clear.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post