SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fine job UPS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fine job UPS Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
I ordered some trailer light adapters and such from etrailer. It's been real entertaining watching my order travel all over the place. Apparently it's back in Colorado again. Last time, it was 50 miles from my house..but then got redirected to Chicago. Fingers crossed. I may get it before thanksgiving!

Nothing surprises me anymore. Glad I didn't really need by a certain date. The total route makes a kinda pretty triangle don't you think?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10907 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
looks like job security to me ,do you think management is in on it?

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Is that a shipping ticket, or did someone purchase a round trip scenic route itinerary?

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they just make shit up to explain the delay while it is still sitting in its original location.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The UPS system, domestically, is set up to go to Louisville, then get sent to the destination from there. Much of the time, especially if the package has an air service or priority, it's headed to Louisville.

Why it went to Chicago is a bit of a mystery, because the chicago packages go to Louisville, then out to the destination.

I'm four days into a second day air package which UPS has yet to pick up. Just got through to a live person, in the phillippines, to be told that they have no record of it. Even though I was already charged for the pickup. I was told I'll need to go online and schedule another pickup.

And, of course, pay for it.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
I fail to understand why it made it to within 50 miles of my home, only to get rerouted back East and such. Just amazing.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10907 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Wow, that what Fed Ex does! Hope you get it soon!

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Return to sender, address unknown
No such number, no such zone

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have ordered several items from the Phoenix area that get a free weekend trip to Los Angeles before they head to Tucson for delivery.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Well, somehow they managed to get it delivered. 9 days. Probably not any kind of record I'm guessing.

FBLM LGB!

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I just had to reorder a book that was never delivered, but "carrier returned". I guess the silver lining is that they now list it as second hand when I just rebought it.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post