SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Probably married by now...

He's watching the kids while she has a "girls night" week in Vegas.

I joke with a single friend of mine. Every time he tells me he's going on a date, I ask who's watching her kids...

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

Here ya go http://www.sunsportgardens.com/
Did you ever notice that most nudists are people you really do NOT want to see naked?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Did you ever notice that most nudists are people you really do NOT want to see naked?

Yup. Just like orient beach in st. Maarten has HOT topless French women, and the nude beach next to it GROSS

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I see nekkid people every day and can tell you without reservation that the vast majority of people look much better with their clothes on.

Posts: 20101 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sums it up:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I found OP's new online profile picture...

As you'd expect...

Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
WARNING: The website for Sunsports has photographs of naked children male and female.
I’m pretty sure that some of them are under eighteen years of age. It’s your decision to open the site. Do so at your own risk.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gasche:
WARNING: The website for Sunsports has photographs of naked children male and female.
I’m pretty sure that some of them are under eighteen years of age. It’s your decision to open the site. Do so at your own risk.

You actually clicked on the link and looked through the site???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I didn't even get past the home page.

I was dragged there about 15 years ago to inspect a waverunner for a friend who owned a pest control business and did their pest control. It was the grossest thing I ever encountered and all I saw were nasty, overweight, 60 years riding around a glorified trailer park, naked, on golf carts. My buddy never heard the end of it, and I couldn't get him to get me out of their quick enough.

Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Well crap! With a name like “Sunsports” how would I know what I was getting into? Gotta admit once I was in there I had to see what it was all about.
I’ve only seen a nudist colony in a Pink Panther film.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well crap! With a name like “Sunsports” how would I know what I was getting into? Gotta admit once I was in there I had to see what it was all about.

LOLOLOLOL I've seen it in person. It's much worse!!!!!!!!

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Back in the late 1960s I worked for a flight school based at Chicago's Midway airport. This was not a beginner's "learn how to fly" school; we focused on training pilots for the instrument rating.

Since this rating prepared pilots to fly in minimal visibility conditions, all of the trainee's flight time was with a hood: a device that the pilot wears to obscure the windows. While wearing the hood, the flight is conducted by sole reference to instruments. If the flight is conducted in good weather, the pilot wearing the hood can not see outside the airplane, but the instructor has an unobstructed view through the windows.

One of the exercises in the training curriculum involves a holding pattern at an intersection. One type of intersection is the point where two lines of position cross. When it was time, in the training course, for this exercise I would give the pilot an initial heading for an intersection over Roselawn, Indiana, along with a clearance to enter a hold at that intersection while maintaining an altitude of 1,000 ft. above the surface.

The trainee, unable to see outside of the airplane, would maintain the racetrack pattern in the hold, while I would alternate between scanning outside for other traffic and using my binoculars to inspect the nudist camp at Roselawn.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Back in the late 1960s I worked for a flight school based at Chicago's Midway airport. This was not a beginner's "learn how to fly" school; we focused on training pilots for the instrument rating.

Since this rating prepared pilots to fly in minimal visibility conditions, all of the trainee's flight time was with a hood: a device that the pilot wears to obscure the windows. While wearing the hood, the flight is conducted by sole reference to instruments. If the flight is conducted in good weather, the pilot wearing the hood can not see outside the airplane, but the instructor has an unobstructed view through the windows.

One of the exercises in the training curriculum involves a holding pattern at an intersection. One type of intersection is the point where two lines of position cross. When it was time, in the training course, for this exercise I would give the pilot an initial heading for an intersection over Roselawn, Indiana, along with a clearance to enter a hold at that intersection while maintaining an altitude of 1,000 ft. above the surface.

The trainee, unable to see outside of the airplane, would maintain the racetrack pattern in the hold, while I would alternate between scanning outside for other traffic and using my binoculars to inspect the nudist camp at Roselawn.

Do the old, fat, women look better from 1000' away? hehehehe

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
OP is still MIA.... but hey, we WARNED HIM.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I'm still here. We are actually having a very good relationship. Turned out less crazy than I thought. So no exciting stories to tell. Met her family, including her 13 year old son, last night. Nice people and they are all cool with me so far.

I'm pretty happy. But don't worry. I'm still careful.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I'm still here. We are actually having a very good relationship. Turned out less crazy than I thought. So no exciting stories to tell. Met her family, including her 13 year old son, last night. Nice people and they are all cool with me so far.

Good to hear.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Dude, never, and I mean never, let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do the old, fat, women look better from 1000' away? hehehehe

50' lookers, good from far but far from good.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Met her family, including her 13 year old son, last night. Nice people and they are all cool with me so far.

Hope they're not sizing you up for the kill.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

So now it's a RELATIONSHIP??????? When is the trip to Vegas?

paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So now it's a RELATIONSHIP??????? When is the trip to Vegas?

I guess I use that word too freely? We are seeing each other regularly. But I say relationship for anyone I interact with on a regular basis. I have a relationship with the girl that makes my coffee too. Doesn't mean I'm marrying her. LOL

Oh and I get to keep the mouth zipper open on the gimp suit...

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post