SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    SIG Factory Spring and Parts Replacement Schedule ***Now with P320 information including how to the remove slide w/o takedown lever***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Factory Spring and Parts Replacement Schedule ***Now with P320 information including how to the remove slide w/o takedown lever*** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
All this is very nice information to have for any SIG owner. Thank you for sharing !

As I have a question related to the X-Five schedule, I will post it in new thread as advised.

Thanks again.

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
At the suggestion of forum member SleepLa8er, at the bottom of the first post of this thread I added a link to a video showing how to remove the stuck slide of a P320 from the frame (fire control unit) if we make the mistake of removing the takedown lever before taking off the slide.

Please note that the video is for the information of anyone who may need it. I cannot vouch for how well the procedure works because I'm not going to make that mistake myself (at least not again Red Face ).

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47396 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post