SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P365 Mcarbo spring kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Mcarbo spring kit Login/Join 
posted
Has anybody got any experience with the P365 Mcarbo spring kit? I was thinking about installing it the same time as a factory flat trigger.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 407 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Done on one of my P365s. Not difficult to install and slightly better trigger pull weight (by feel only). Can't hurt. I had previously installed the Sig Flat trigger, but replaced it with the GreyGuns flat trigger on both of my P365s.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did go ahead and order the spring kit and trigger. Hope it turns out good.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 407 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmfnla
posted Hide Post
Be aware that that kit includes a lightened striker spring, and some users have experienced misfires with hard primers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rmfnla,

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mcarbo mag springs fixed a plagued Rem 597 that flat out would not run! Great company to deal with. Good luck with your project, hope you get the results I did!

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MCarbo did the trigger work on my P-07. Excellent work!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I put it in my P365 along with the factory flat trigger. I got some light primer strikes, so I put the stock striker spring back in. It runs like a top now, great shooter and great trigger. Thousands of rounds through her and not a hiccup.

Posts: 3513 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post