SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Great spud.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sickafance
Picture of mikencP226
posted Hide Post

-----------------------
No confíe en esta administración el mal!

Posts: 7476 | Location: Triangle @ 760 | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Sunset over Pennybacker Bridge by nathan512, on Flickr

Sunset in Austin, TX.

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikencP226:

North Korean Submarine?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Sorry that they're little more than snapshots. There's a reason, but it probably doesn't matter to you. Anyway, two grizzly weanlings rooting around for...somethin'

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Dumb Animal At
The End Of The Leash
Picture of Hickory Shampoo
posted Hide Post
OK, technically I didn't shoot these today, but I'm learning how to use layers and masks, so I gave these a re-edit to darken the backdrop and take some of the edge off the highlights.

Aiko by AV8PIX Hickory Shampoo, on Flickr

Posts: 2728 | Location: Halfway between EYQ and IWS. Not very close to PPT, at all. | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Nicely done HS. I need to work with Elements 11 more and learn how to take full advantage of all of it's features. There is no way I could do that.

I'd like to see the original photos.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hickory Shampoo:
OK, technically I didn't shoot these today, but I'm learning how to use layers and masks, so I gave these a re-edit to darken the backdrop and take some of the edge off the highlights.

I saved the original pics of him Hickory. Most hansome K9 ever.. Big Grin Yes sir, I compared them and these are nicer images. Less shine on the facial hair.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Dumb Animal At
The End Of The Leash
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents. I should have at least included the links to the old ones. Whoops!

aikoboxes3wm Aiko

aikoboxes1wm Aiko

Posts: 2728 | Location: Halfway between EYQ and IWS. Not very close to PPT, at all. | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Wow, great job! I have no clue how to do that. I'm going to pick up an Elements for Dummies book and work on my editing skills.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Dumb Animal At
The End Of The Leash
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Wow, great job! I have no clue how to do that. I'm going to pick up an Elements for Dummies book and work on my editing skills.

Jim

I'm actually teaching myself with YouTube vids. Big Grin I've always been a visual learner, tending to mimic what I've seen.

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Moscow River

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What would soncorn do?
Picture of soncorn
posted Hide Post
Fuji Acros 100 6x7

100% Crop

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Posts: 1387 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Moscow River

What kind of fish is that? Good eatin"?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What would soncorn do?
Picture of soncorn
posted Hide Post
Fuji Acros 100 6x7

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Posts: 1387 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Gustofer,
this is a pike perch. I caught three, this ,went to a forage to the local street cats .two others are successfully released Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Gustofer,
this is a pike perch. I caught three, this ,went to a forage to the local street cats .two others are successfully released Smile

Interesting. Apparently it is closely related to walleye and very similar in taste. I'd have fried it up rather than toss it to the cats, walleye is my favorite eatin' fish.

Speaking of fishing, I need to get out next week and drown some flies.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Yet I am afraid to eat fish entrapment one
kilometer from the Kremlin in central
Moscow Wink

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
This caught on the Volga, and eaten with
pleasure Smile