SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ok. I'll play
Original 1987 Swiss Army issue, mint and apparently unfired ala Hawkeye Pro Borescope with every available accessory including Diopter with filters.

AR10A4, unfired with Eotech and 4x FTS scope.

Pre-Ban Armalite Carbine in original factory OD Green with 3 matching magazines and EOTECH.

Unfired (Bought new) AR10A2 and AR10A4

Custom Stuart Wilson build, Walther Naval Contract (not available to the public)
She has a custom, internally re-machined Armalite AR10 receiver/magazine well cut to accept a slightly longer AR10 custom magazine, this because of the required OAL.
All internal receiver areas are coated with a Tungsten Disulfide Matrix derivative. The chamber and throat are cut to accept one projectile profile only. The Sierra 175 MK, and no other. Because of these cuts the TTL, seat depth and OAL are specific and critical, thus the need and reason for a custom machined Mag-well.
Walther 17-4 S/S barrel, internally tapered .006 electro-polished bore and a 1-10 ROT.
SWS foregrip and a prototype trigger from his inventory that later evolved into the Chip McCormick trigger.
The bore is hBN burnished as are all of the projectiles. (Impact coated)
The scope is a Premier Heritage.

With new legs.

Latigo

An'' ole' Brer' Rabbit...... he set in de bushes..... he watch an' he wait... lay low an' he don' say nuffin'.

Posts: 74 | Location: Lost Prairie Montana | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 94 | Registered: February 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chasing Bugholes
Picture of jelrod1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jlemmy:
A little 6.5mm love Smile

That's a nice looking rig jlemmy. Care to share the specs. 22" JP Creedmoor?

Posts: 1771 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All that and a
bag of dicks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 207 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
My latest...

And its little 9mm brother.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My winter projects snuck out for some sun bathing....

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

RRA Lower/Internals, USGI Colt 1/12 A1 Upper, Original USGI Furniture, Israeli 4X Scope

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved over here to this thread....Here's my take on a civilian version of a Colt M4, Colt M4A1 lower (semi-auto), mated to a 14.5" pinned (AAC Black Out) to 16" OAL Colt SOCOM barrel upper, Matech BUIS, Rogers Super Stock, all Colt internals (FCG), including BCG, & charging handle. Good to go! Sorry my usual crappy home pics. Have to get used to the ambi-safety, it gets in the way sometimes.

Hope the troops get better than this, they need every advantage we can give them on the battlefield. I'd like to see them using a load with a little more punch, 6.8 SPC or .300 BLK. But cost concerns, NATO....Frown

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
My Spikes M4LE with KAC rail and foregrip, Magpul CTR stock, Tango Down battle grip, EOtech 516, Troy rear flip up sight, Blue Force 2-pt. QD sling.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My new Adams Arms 16" Mid Tactical elite. Comes stock with the Vltor stock, Ergo grip, and Samson quad rail. My first add ons, a budget red/green dot sight, 45° cant BUIS, 40-round Pmag, Magpul Sling, and Magpul rail cover bits.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jelrod1:
quote:
Originally posted by jlemmy:
A little 6.5mm love Smile

That's a nice looking rig jlemmy. Care to share the specs. 22" JP Creedmoor?

.264 LBC 20" Krieger finished off by Les Baer

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
Might as well put up pics of my other 20's. First one is a 5.56 with a Noveske 3 groove barrel. The second is a .50 Beowulf with a Satern barrel. Pretty neat piece cause the brake is machined into the barrel not threaded on.

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vaudeville Villain
Picture of ViktorVaughn
posted Hide Post
Some new toys... Smile

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Pine cones go in here. Party liquors come out here, and proceed to here. Fights begin, fingerprints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated." - Early Cuyler

Posts: 3435 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: April 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
My first AR15 just got it last month. Very fun to accessorize. Stag Model 3 along with CZ SP01 Custom. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2765 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
"Glamour Shot" with my new Lancer L5AWM mag.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

L5AWM by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uxb
posted Hide Post
605:

607s:

609:

With Armson OEG ;

629:

A1:

A2:

601:

603:

601 - XM16-E1 - 603

A2 & A1:

MK18 Mod0:

Assorted builds:

Mk12:

With OPS-Inc:

Suppressed:

1st round pop:

Suppressor video

Posts: 6303 | Location: Castle Anthrax | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by uxb:
605:
607s:
609:
With Armson OEG ;
629:
A1:
A2:
601:
603:
601 - XM16-E1 - 603
A2 & A1:
MK18 Mod0:
Assorted builds:
Mk12:
With OPS-Inc:
Suppressed:
1st round pop:

Damn.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
and then uxb shows up. Big Grin

I've never wanted a triangle handguard so bad.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6968 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my contribution to the AR picture thread Smile

Posts: 44 | Location: Newport Beach, CA | Registered: March 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post