SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Fine looking doogie^^^^...the one on the left! I really miss mine Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Me after a fun day prairie dog shooting in South Dakota.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harrison ? Harrison Ford ? is that you ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Me on the way up Old Rag mountain in Virginia.

iPhone Photos 08-11-2014 096 by FVYellowbird,

At Twin Lights lighthouse overlooking Sea Bright NJ, my old stomping grounds.

iPhone Photos 08-11-2014 256 by FVYellowbird,

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

look my name is already out there you want my face too? should i give you a pint of bloood as well?

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sorry the picture is so big. I'm not very good at posting pictures.

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post

With the wife. One thing I dislike about my smile is that my mouth is shaped so that I have to seriously grin in order to register a smile. Anything less looks like a smirk.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8797 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anything less looks like a smirk.

Makes you mysterious! Let 'em wonder what is going on in your head.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
Anything less looks like a smirk.

Makes you mysterious! Let 'em wonder what is going on in your head.

RMD

Probably thinking about all those cat pictures. Razz

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
From a company Halloween party a few years back...

Funny thing is the place had a no gun policy. It never said anything about katanas Big Grin and wakizashis.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGMYSTER:
With one of my toys in front of the safe.

At the Police range with Ole faithful Rem 870 before retirement.

Is that a Browning or Winchester low wall or high wall? Caliber? I love falling block rifles, especially nicely made models.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you waited 24 hours between when you were diving and skydiving, right? Gotta avoid those nitrogen bubbles!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGMYSTER:
With one of my toys in front of the safe.

At the Police range with Ole faithful Rem 870 before retirement.

Is that a Browning or Winchester low wall or high wall? Caliber? I love falling block rifles, especially nicely made models.

Thank You. I no longer own that one but it was a real work of art. It was a
Browning 1876-1976 Mdl 78 in 45/70. Engraved with matching knife in a Walnut fitted case.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Me and Mrs pensfan. Smile

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
photoman - Love those pictures. Very cool! The first one made me laugh

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
This one is about 5 years old, and taken after a weekend of drinking/camping at the lake.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:

With the wife. One thing I dislike about my smile is that my mouth is shaped so that I have to seriously grin in order to register a smile. Anything less looks like a smirk.

I'm betting you use that look to your advantage, driving the guy across the table into a frenzy at a deposition Big Grin

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
I didn't even ask for this mug at the restaurant...

At the range, back at the police academy...

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Here's one of me from a few years ago, making fun of a guy at work that just drinks coffee and smokes all day.

And last years Super Spartan Race at wintergreen resort in Va. I ran with the elite group, or at the back of the elite group. I mostly have a beard now also.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post