SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I gotta wake my a** up at 6am every morning this week, drive up to Las Colinas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I gotta wake my a** up at 6am every morning this week, drive up to Las Colinas Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Yeah I'm doing the drywall at the new McDonalds.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Oh, and next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've been *missing* it, Bob.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
It would be nice to have that kind of job security.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
It's a jump... to conclusions mat.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What would you say...you do here?

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Did you get the memo?

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
....two chicks at the same time

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Well, at least your name isnt Michael Bolton.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why should I change? He's the one who sucks...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
PC LOAD LETTER? What the fuck does that mean?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
"The ratio of people to cake is too big."

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Things go well I might be showing her my "Oh" face. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" You know what I'm talking about. "Oh!"

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
There was nothing wrong with it until that no talent assclown became famous and started winning Grammys...

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Hey Peter, man, check out Channel 9, its the breast exam!

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Watch out for your cornhole.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Damn it feels good to be a gangster. Great movie. Love that the stapler guy speaks so eloquently in Boardwalk Empire. Just complete opposite ends of the spectrum, this movie and Boardwalk.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

We need to talk about your flair.

Really? I... I have fifteen pieces on. I, also...

Well, okay. Fifteen is the minimum, okay?

Okay.

Now, you know it's up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare minimum. Or... well, like Brian, for example, has thirty seven pieces of flair, okay. And a terrific smile.

Okay. So you... you want me to wear more?

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post