SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are your best verbal comebacks!?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your best verbal comebacks!? Login/Join 
Finding the
sweet spot
posted Hide Post
This happened in the OR one day when the surgeon and I were hassling his scrub tech about her poor taste in automobiles. She’d finally had enough and said, “You can both just kiss my ass!”

I replied, “Rope me off an acre I’ll get started in the morning”. She didn’t speak to me for a little over two weeks after that.
Sean

------------------------------------------
Just because you can, doesn't mean
you should.

Posts: 921 | Location: KCMO | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Nice Big Grin ^^

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 4422 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
"You, you, you and your two jackass friends over there can all go fuck yourselves." (golf related, it's a long story)

The response? "Get yo scrawny white ass outta here".

Posts: 4319 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
"I'm still preparing a formal response, but I am confident I can get it down to 2 words."

From my lawyer days.

Posts: 4414 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Its hard to fix stupid.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1917 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
a friend of mine was threatened "I am going to kick your ass!"

his response " go ahead...the only thing stopping you is fear and common sense!!"

I laughed my ass off. Of course you had better be willing to back it up if you use that one lol

another version is

I could probably use a good ass whipping, but not sure you are the one that can do that,,

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 6026 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sevo1967:
This happened in the OR one day when the surgeon and I were hassling his scrub tech about her poor taste in automobiles. She’d finally had enough and said, “You can both just kiss my ass!”

I replied, “Rope me off an acre I’ll get started in the morning”. She didn’t speak to me for a little over two weeks after that.
Sean

Had similar - gave her a kiss on the left cheek ... of her face.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northern Panhandle WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
“If I wanted come back, Id wipe it off your chin...”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 2567 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the witness stand in a trial for an auto accident....

Defendant's lawyer asked me "Don't all NC driver's licenses have an address on them?"

My response: "I don't know, I haven't seen all of them."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Live and let live

Posts: 430 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sevo1967:

Sean

Years ago this hot blonde at work told me to kiss her ass. I asked, “Was that an offer?” She turned beet red.

One of the best lines used against me was a verbal argument and the guy says to me, “Who are you? You’re no one!” I had nothing and it still bothers me.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 9508 | Location: Lancaster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post