SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wonder Woman (2017)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Wonder Woman (2017) Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
I watched this over the weekend. I honestly thought it was horrible. Gal Gadot was hot, but other than that I didn't find much in it to keep me interested, and barely stayed awake to watch the end.
It just went on way too long to suit me.


I actually did fall asleep and never bothered to finish it. But yes, she was hot.


__________________________

"Trust, but verify."
 
Posts: 3460 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Wonder Woman is now on HBO. Yeah, I can watch it with the sound all the way down without issue. Big Grin


_______________________________________________________________________
www.opspectraining.com

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011



 
Posts: 31324 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Wonder Woman is now on HBO. Yeah, I can watch it with the sound all the way down without issue. Big Grin


I’ve got ya beat. I just watched the Baywatch movie on mute Razz

Alexandra Daddario. Oh my *$%!



All right, but when they attack the car, save the radio
 
Posts: 8430 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
I watched this over the weekend. I honestly thought it was horrible. Gal Gadot was hot, but other than that I didn't find much in it to keep me interested, and barely stayed awake to watch the end.
It just went on way too long to suit me.


I actually did fall asleep and never bothered to finish it. But yes, she was hot.


at a gunshow out of town, sitting in the hotel room Sat night with my brother and a buddy,

they watched the entire movie,
I made it about 30-40 minutes,,, and out like a light,



www.chesterfieldarmament.com
 
Posts: 6498 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Alexandra Daddario. Oh my *$%!


Oh yeah. One of my favorites.

Not necessarily for her figure, either. Her eyes slay me.

 
Posts: 20567 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
This business will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it!

Her body is phenomenal. Some crap movie called the layover was on satellite recently. Alexandra made Kate Uptonnlook like a heffer!



All right, but when they attack the car, save the radio
 
Posts: 8430 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
She was pretty hot in True Detective season 1, Thanks Wink
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Alexandra Daddario. Oh my *$%!


Oh yeah. One of my favorites.

Not necessarily for her figure, either. Her eyes slay me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,


_____________________________________________________________________
”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”
امّا شما مشخص خواهد شد كه با همه شما را ملاقات کنند
 
Posts: 10378 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
She was in True Detective Season 1 along with Lili Simmons. Season 2 es no bueno.

quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
She was pretty hot in True Detective season 2
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Alexandra Daddario. Oh my *$%!


Oh yeah. One of my favorites.

Not necessarily for her figure, either. Her eyes slay me.

 
Posts: 362 | Registered: April 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The thing that ALL these super hero movies seem to have as almost a formula (look at some if you don't believe me) is the way the main characters "jump" into battle, it's always with the sword or spear or whatever pointed out; they take this improbably long leap and when they land they always crack/fracture the ground they land on.

It's very annoying. Wouldn't their legs break if they are hitting the ground hard enough to fracture it?


 
Posts: 22939 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
A) They are super heroes, their legs don’t break.

B) Deadpool makes a very funny jab at hero landings. Should watch.
 
Posts: 1743 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
A) They are super heroes, their legs don’t break.

B) Deadpool makes a very funny jab at hero landings. Should watch.


"Superhero landing! Superhero landing! Hard on the knees..."




Proudly deplorable
 
Posts: 8094 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
A) They are super heroes, their legs don’t break.

B) Deadpool makes a very funny jab at hero landings. Should watch.


"Superhero landing! Superhero landing! Hard on the knees..."


Yes! That's EXACTLY what I meant. very annoying.

I need to go watch Deadpool sometime, my movie viewing after my wife having two children has dropped off a cliff. Frown


 
Posts: 22939 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Just watched Wonder Woman on HBO.... first part is pretty good with all those Amazon Women .... then it get's kind of wonky with the British Spy who is an American... can't quite figure that one out... and it is a super action flick,.... the plot is pretty lame... but I guess it follows the comic book idea of simple is easy.
 
Posts: 197 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The thing that ALL these super hero movies seem to have as almost a formula (look at some if you don't believe me) is the way the main characters "jump" into battle, it's always with the sword or spear or whatever pointed out; they take this improbably long leap and when they land they always crack/fracture the ground they land on.

It's very annoying. Wouldn't their legs break if they are hitting the ground hard enough to fracture it?


They jump in with the sword or spear and get in a fight with a bunch of henchmen. Then they proceed to use everything except the sword or spear to defeat said henchmen.

WW could have just brought two shields...
 
Posts: 567 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
A) They are super heroes, their legs don’t break.

B) Deadpool makes a very funny jab at hero landings. Should watch.


"Superhero landing! Superhero landing! Hard on the knees..."


They’re all lame ass teachers pets.


_______________________________________________________________________
www.opspectraining.com

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011



 
Posts: 31324 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Finally saw it today, a solid meh

Didn't suck, but I cant say I loved it. Kind of boring really. If she wasn't so hot, it would have been turned off halfway through. Way over hyped.

So far I haven't really enjoyed any DC movie, haven't seen Justice League yet but heard it sucked.


---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"
 
Posts: 7851 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wonder Woman (2017)

© SIGforum 2018