SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wonder Woman (2017)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wonder Woman (2017) Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Watch the pilot for the series.

You'll actually like this second movie.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Are you guys who necrobumped the thread talking about the first Wonder Woman movie or the sequel?

I'm talkin' the first WW movie. It wasn't horrible, but it certainly didn't live up to the hype for me.

quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
If you thought the first movie had plot/story issues...you need to see the sequel WW84 Big Grin

I think we'll take a pass Wink

We only watched this one because it'd been hyped so much.

quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Of all the DC movies, this movie isn't awful or, bad like every other post-Christopher Nolan Batman movies.

We watched Constantine last night and enjoyed it. We enjoyed The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I think we have both Red and Red 2 in the library. We've enjoyed most of the Batman movies.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Don’t know if posted but the original pilot from 1967
was a comedy and did not have Carter in it .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tKZJVhn7M4 and

This 1974 Pilot starred Kathy Lee Crosby in a more modern version.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_y6rqfcIFA

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:

This 1974 Pilot starred Kathy Lee Crosby in a more modern version.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_y6rqfcIFA

I remember that one. It was probably a crap movie, but I was much younger in the '70s and I had much lower standards.

In a Big Bang Theory episode, they had Penny dress up as Wonder Woman. She refused to wear the brunette wig, and Sheldon (of course) had a meltdown, asking "In what universe is Wonder Woman blond?"

In this one, apparently.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21846 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
… It wasn't horrible …
No, it was. Did I watch a different movie than everyone else?

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
… It wasn't horrible …
No, it was. Did I watch a different movie than everyone else?

I'm talking about the first WW, not WW84.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post