SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wick 3 ... Spoiler thread
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wick 3 ... Spoiler thread Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
They most likely just fit a green or blue sleeve over the finger. Then they can remove it in post-production.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16226 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a scene where they are loading up with armor piercing rounds. Didn't John ask for safe passage to Casablanca? It would seem to travel so far just to see a lot of night shooting and the desert. They could have saved a bunch of money and shot on a set. Liked the twist with the horses and motorcycle scenes.

Overall JW3 was entertaining and I will probably go see it again!!

Posts: 339 | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We Redboxed Wick 1 & 2 yesterday to eat up a rainy Saturday. 1 wasn’t too bad but 2 was way to far out. We wouldn’t dream of spending money on 3.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
Liberalism is a failure to find pathways to intelligence in your brain. - David Lawrence

Posts: 1851 | Location: Kalispell Montana & Florida’s Emerald Coast for the Winter | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That would be a mistake. 3 was a much better movie than 2 but I enjoyed that as well.

Posts: 4603 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Wick 3 was very entertaining!! My oldest son and I went 2 weeks ago. It was loud, gun shots and dogs destroying bad guys loins. Classic John Wick. Love it! 3 was better than 2!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4885 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zapfire
posted Hide Post
The next one will be out 2021

Your Believes are what you are.

Posts: 2 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post