SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I understand you played a game of pool with Lisa for $200, which she won. I'm here to collect.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I understand you played a game of pool with Lisa for $200, which she won. I'm here to collect. Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
How 'bout if I just kick your ass?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Oooh a counter offer. We lawyers, I'm a lawyer, we lawyers call that a 'counter offer'.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
It's made out of corn. Them hominy grits.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The two yutes...

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God, I do not need this right now, OK?
I got a judge that's just aching to throw me in jail.
An idiot who wants to fight me for $200.
Slaughtered pigs. Giant, loud, whistles.
I ain’t slept in five days.
I got no money. A dress-code problem.
And a little murder case which, in the balance, holds the lives of two innocent kids.
Not to mention your...
..biological clock, my career, your Life, our marriage,...
..and let me see, what else can we pile on?
Is there any more shit we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this case?!
Is it possible?!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The two yutes...

"Two Whhaaa"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God, I do not need this right now, OK?
I got a judge that's just aching to throw me in jail.
An idiot who wants to fight me for $200.
Slaughtered pigs. Giant, loud, whistles.
I ain’t slept in five days.
I got no money. A dress-code problem.
And a little murder case which, in the balance, holds the lives of two innocent kids.
Not to mention your...
..biological clock, my career, your Life, our marriage,...
..and let me see, what else can we pile on?
Is there any more shit we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this case?!
Is it possible?!!!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a bullshit question.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Are you mocking me?

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Everything that guy just said is bullshit, thank you

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I could use a good a** kickin', I'll be honest wit' cha.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Another week, another “My Cousin Vinny” thread. I love the movie, but c’mon Big Grin

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
He said, "I shot the clerk. I shot the clerk."

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Another week, another “My Cousin Vinny” thread. I love the movie, but c’mon Big Grin

Couple of years ago it was the weekly “O Brother Where Art Thou” thread. I am good with both.

Each time I see either of them I stop to watch a few minutes and laugh.

“Oh George, not the live stock”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Gambini: So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you five minutes to cook your grits, when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes.

Mr. Tipton: I don't know. I'm a fast cook, I guess.

Gambini: I'm sorry, I was all the way over here. I couldn't hear you. Did you say you're a fast cook? That's it?! Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than on any place on the face of the earth?!

Mr. Tipton: I don't know.

Gambini: Well perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove! Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?!

There is a ton of hilarious quotes from that movie. Wife and I watched it, again, after the last thread here Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post