SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
Dude, this show is freaking frustrating. I mean, can a good guy just get a leg up for jimminy sake. As Tyrian is describing the battle, you just know that something is going to go wrong and then bam! Freaking Euron shows up again and Greyworm is fucked. Just want a good guy to win.

Agree I'm not looking forward to one or more of the dragons getting killed, but I am looking forward to Bran telling Jon who his cousin is. At least I think he and Dani would be cousins if I have my Targaryen genealogy right.

Dany is too powerful, the show runners need to take her down a notch. That's why Cersei is out performing Dany right now, but next week Dany and the dragons are gonna tear the Lannister armies a new arsehole.

Jamie gets captured again and loses all the gold he found in HighGarden. Tyrion is going to betray Dany and release Jamie, but Dany won't have him killed because he's too valuable, and is losing allies left and right.

The Iron Bank will have it's due, but not this season.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by equivet:
I'm interested to see which dragon will be killed by the giant Smaug-killing-like giant crossbow. You know it's coming.

That's exactly what my wife said. I know it's a CGI character, but I actually dread that scene. Smile

I agree, I hate to see any animal hurt or killed, even if it's only CGI

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
But the pressing questions are...

When will Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen make the beast with two backs and will their progeny be half human and half dragon?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
They'd be 1/4th wolf, 3/4th dragon, and 100% freakishly incestuous. (Although Targaryens are traditionally totally okay with that last part.)

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

When will Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen make the beast with two backs and will their progeny be half human and half dragon?

Targaryens are all about incest.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:

Half human, half dragon, half undead??? Uh...maths.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

Targaryens are all about incest.

Targaryens: new house words

-incest is the best, put your neice and nephew to the test.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
If Daenerys were real and did all of those things and looked like she does, I might not care.

Still, I much prefer Missandei and Tyene (and Ros, and...) to the Queen of Dragons.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
We all know robert baratheon has predicted a lot of dead people. Everyone he touches in episode 1 at winterfell for example.

Well here is a season 1 prediction on what will happen from episode 5 i believe.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcy37C5SN0M

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deqlyn,

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
When the Lannisters left Castilly do you think they left the mother watching her poisoned daughter in the dungeon or took them with them?

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
They are in kings landing with the queen at the throne. Casterly rock is the seat/kingdom of the lannisters.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
They are in kings landing with the queen at the throne. Casterly rock is the seat/kingdom of the lannisters.

Right

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Looks like someone leaked episode 4 online already

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. It was part of the recent massive hack of HBO. It's believed they got some/all of the episodes from this season, along with some scripts and other production details from the final season.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
I think you're confusing two different hacks.

I understand the current "leak" was from India where HBO sent them an advance copy and it fell into the wrong hands

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"Who taught you how to do that?"
"No one."

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I didn't see a lifeguard. Anyone see a lifeguard? Looks like someone may have drowned.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16215 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
OK, that was awesome. I'm friggin geeked!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"10,000 men? Less?"
"Fewer."
"What?"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I didn't see a lifeguard. Anyone see a lifeguard? Looks like someone may have drowned.

I don't think he's going out like that

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post