SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    First rock band you knew all the member's names
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First rock band you knew all the member's names Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Elvis? Elvis? Is he still here?

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Blink 182.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Van Halen

Same for me.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Stones or Iron Butterfly

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Beatles first, then, thanks to TV, The Monkees.

Michael Nesmith
Davy Jones
Peter Tork
Mickey Dolenz

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Beatles first, then, thanks to TV, The Monkees.

Michael Nesmith
Davy Jones
Peter Tork
Mickey Dolenz

Same here

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
The Monkees?

Yep

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38676 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Styx

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Simon & Garfunkel
The Who
Peter Townsend
Roger Daltry
John Entwistle
Keith Moon

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rexles:
Crosby,Stills, Nash, & Young

I see what you did there! Big Grin

For me, it was The Kingston Trio. The original members. Not that I could name them now, but back then I could.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KIZZ

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
The Beatles. Saw them on Ed Sullivan in about 8th grade. Bought a guitar shortly thereafter. I played in bands all through high school.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Captain Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters!

Toss up between ELP or Iron Maiden.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
“The Police” for me, all thanks to my favorite uncle who left their Reggatta de Blanc LP laying around and getting me hooked on them at an impressionable age.

Andy Summers
Stewart Copeland
Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, aka Sting

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
The Beatles

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Probably Van Halen.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
Kiss

Posts: 1538 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Mmmm, maybe the Beatles. Certainly neither the Ruttles nor the Residents. The first certainty, X. John Doe, Billy Zoom, DJ Bonebreak, Exene Cervenka.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Beatles, then the Stones.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The Monkees

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post