SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite ending to a movie?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite ending to a movie? Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
no one mentioned Blade Runner?

otherwise a pile of good movies listed

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
The Man who Shot Liberty Valence

"When truth and legend collide, print the legend."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fdan:
No Way Out with Kevin Costner

Definitely. I had to watch the ending twice just to make sure what happened really happened.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Hunt for Red October
Forest Gump
What Dreams May Come - both endings

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most of the Guy Ritchie movies.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ffolkes - Ruth, Ester & Jennifer.

My next male kitty will be named Enoch. Love this movie.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
To go along with The Prestige - The Illusionist

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I got teary-eyed, but loved the story and especially the ending of "Big Fish."

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Old Yeller

Who cried when Old Yeller got shot?
Nobody? Nobody Cried?

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Death Wish

Posts: 65 | Location: Punxsutawney, PA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The Mexican standoff in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The music that goes with it is perfection.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Favorite ending?
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
(all 5 of them Big Grin )

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Manhunter with William Peterson. The ending with "In The Godda Da Vida" playing is epic.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Old Yeller.

The better of them is from Ready: Player One (2018) and Where the Red Fern Grows (1974)

The worst is from Wuthering Heights (1939). The last scene makes no. sense. at. all. Confused

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
quote:
Originally posted by Fdan:
No Way Out with Kevin Costner

Definitely. I had to watch the ending twice just to make sure what happened really happened.

Caught me completely by surprise; right out of deep left field.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
'Tis the season! Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
'Tis the season! Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

THOSE AREN’T PILLOWS!!!!!

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High Plains Drifter.

"I never did know your name."

"Yes you do. Take care."

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Lots of good pics. One of my favorites is Whiplash.

Also American Psycho and Fargo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5908 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While not my favorite, I thought the ending of The Wrestler was unique.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post