SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, yes. I have a couple of Sig P320 slides at Trijicon right now; one went in with the HD front missing a bit of orange; I asked them to replace just the front with an XR, which they're doing, and I'm putting XR on the other slide.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Gen 5 19 to go with my other Gen 3 19's, I like the cosmetic change to the snout, added the Pearce base to fill in the grip cutout, but don't notice much difference in the grip. To me the biggest difference is in the trigger, it feels to be a consistent pull (much like a DA revolver), than a 2 stage take-up & break like the Gen 3's. In the end it's just another 19, and still my favorite Glock, goes bang every time & I can live with that.

Posts: 614 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Picked up a G48 last week. The only models available locally were with standard Glock sights, so I went with that and I'm now considering what sights to add.

What is everyone liking?

I put the Ameriglo Tritium Pro sights on my 48. Happy with them so far, and half the price of trijicons.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
This past weekend I got to shoot a G26.5 for the first time ever. Despite owning & shooting Glocks for many years, I'd never handled any of the "babies" since I always carried a 19/32 with no problem. The damn thing shoots very well, and it disappears. I'd been missing out, and it followed me home.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Good choice, on your Gen 5 26, love mine, and it's won a place in my EDC Rottion, I think I shot it better than my 19's, go figure, it just works and that's good enough for me, and with my G 5, 15 and 17 round magazines I'm never short of ammo...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
I really like the 43X and i havent seen one in all black but I might get one. While I have many other top of the line guns. When I think about my G19 & G32 I think these are about the best out of the box gun for me. Long live the King!

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dyingtime:
I really like the 43X and i havent seen one in all black but I might get one. While I have many other top of the line guns. When I think about my G19 & G32 I think these are about the best out of the box gun for me. Long live the King!

Glockstore had the all-black 43x & 48 in stock a few days ago. I think someone posted a link in one of the threads. I'll see if I can find it. And I agree, it's hard to beat a 19 or 32 (except for the stock crappy sights, lol).

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
quote:
Originally posted by Dyingtime:

Glockstore had the all-black 43x & 48 in stock a few days ago. I think someone posted a link in one of the threads. I'll see if I can find it. And I agree, it's hard to beat a 19 or 32 (except for the stock crappy sights, lol).

Those guns are not black from the factory. They are refinished by Glockstore.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
All I want is a G40, and I can't get one in MA.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

It's kind of the Dirty Harry gun of our generation.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

Got one sitting here next to me. It's awesome.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Oh I can handle them, they just only get sold to cops, because the AG here and Glock have been fighting in court for, well, too long. Gun laws are stupid, but this is extra stupid.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Would you be able to get a G20 or a G21 and put a G40 MOS slide when you find one?

Thats how both of mine came to be. Sold the G21 uppers and about broke even.

I think Lone Wolf has their G40 parts. You can convert it to .38 Super later. Wink

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rather doubt it…Over the past 5 years, I have owned 30 pistols - 16 currently - and all but two (a Browning Buckmark Standard Stainless .22 LR and a S&W Model 686 Plus 3” .357 Magnum) were or are SIG Sauers. Why would I need a Glock?

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Plain Cliff:
I rather doubt it…Over the past 5 years, I have owned 30 pistols - 16 currently - and all but two (a Browning Buckmark Standard Stainless .22 LR and a S&W Model 686 Plus 3” .357 Magnum) were or are SIG Sauers. Why would I need a Glock?

You're new here, ain't ya?

This thread is filled with people just like you who ended up buying a Glock.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
quote:

You're new here, ain't ya?

This thread is filled with people just like you who ended up buying a Glock.

476 pages of them!

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I rather doubt it…
You "rather doubt it"?

Shit, man, who can argue with a definitive statement like that?

See you in a few weeks. I recommend a G19 to start.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I was going to start a countdown for him.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second the G19. You won’t regret it.

Posts: 6 | Location: Oak Harbor, Ohio | Registered: February 12, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

And not a fuck was given...

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post