SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Just sane enough
to know I'm crazy
Picture of RiSigowner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flork:
quote:
Originally posted by Anarion:
Just out of curiosity, then what is the likelihood down the road of possibly trying the SigPro? No takedown lever to be concerned about...

I don't believe the magazine well in the SP series pistols is long enough to handle the 10mm, but I can take a look at one.

Hey Scott!
Speaking of which, don't forget about your idea of the Pro in .45! Big Grin
Any progress on that?

"A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
-Josh Billings

Posts: 8087 | Location: RI | Registered: February 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
No idea yet, but we'll start looking into it.

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flork, my thanks to you and Bruce, all 220ST Elite's are now sold out! LOL One customer's gun will be on the way to you shortly.

Will be following your project with great interest, as well as a few thousand others on this board! If anyone can do this, GGI can!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

Great man. I'm glad to hear we could help boost your sales.

Believe me, I'm really looking forward to getting this voyage underway.

Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
Flork, Jerry.....emails inbound to you. Big Grin

---------------
Jeffrey

P365 - GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7897 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Norfok, reply sent! Thanks for inquiry!

Flork, hope Sig is realizing what your project will have on 220ST Elite demand? They probably already know about it, but gave them a "heads up" on this thread. Now if all of us can just be a little patient and not bug you for progress reports, so you actually have time to do the work!

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ordnance Outsell:
... hope Sig is realizing what your project will have on 220ST Elite demand? ...
No, they already know that no one wants a 10mm SIG.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow , been away for a bit and return to this!

Kewl.....I will anxiously await results and start saving now for a 220ST Elite. Just wish they had had a 5"....like the super match. Otherwise , perfect.....

"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection." - Done this for years now....hehehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
- General MacArthur

Posts: 543 | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, we all know that Sig is never wrong; but they might not be a "right" as they think they are about 10mm?

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45R:
quote:
Originally posted by tetchaje:
Foshizle. Time to start hunting for a 220ST...

I have a GGI 220ST....but it'll cost you an arm and a leg Smile

Ok I'll bite. How much?

Bryan K, DC

Posts: 9 | Location: N. California | Registered: May 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Just a note about buying a used GGI pistol.

As many of you know, we warranty our work for the life of the gun as long as you still own it. Which means if there is ever a problem with the workmanship we put into it, we will repair it free of charge.

Selling a GGI pistol to another person voids the warranty due to the possibility of the old or new owner making internal changes before or after the sale.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. We are offering a new package for those of you buying a GGI enhanced pistol.

We're offering a full detail strip, Armorer's Inspection, complete detail cleaning, action surface touch up and replacement of springs as necessary. Included in this package is a renewal of the GGI warranty for the new owner, which covers any and all work performed by GGI.

We're offering this package for $120 + shipping.

Scott @ Apex

Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott wanna buy a 220ST Smile

---------------------------
My Gallery

Posts: 9656 | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45R:
Hey Scott wanna buy a 220ST Smile

What, you don't want a 10mm too?

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
Perhaps if you -1mm from the bore Smile

My Gallery

posted Hide Post
If anyone's interested, just received a 220ST Elite and 2 220ST Carry Elite's, not suitable for 10mm conversion?

770-977-0662

Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
10mm Elites Smile

My Gallery

LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
If anyone's interested, just received a 220ST Elite and 2 220ST Carry Elite's, not suitable for 10mm conversion?

Hey Jerry,

Is there any way you could post some photos? I realize I could look them up on SiGARMS website, but sometimes it's neat to see the real deal.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey jerry I was curious were these guns inspected by GGI to be not suitable for a 10mm conversion ? Or did you typo and mean they are suitable for the conversion ?

Posts: 174 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First post, I just became a member to say the following:
I'm REALLY interested, but since I live in the Netherlands I'd have to import a complete gun. I'd have to know the price for that.
Next saturday I'll be visiting the gunshop again, and then I'll ask them about the costs of importing a gun, but damn this is an interesting thing!

----------
Would you PLEASE not eat my gun?

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
At the moment, we're saying that the alloy frame guns are not suitable for the conversion as we don't know how well the alloy frame will take to the tremendous recoil of the 10mm cartridge.

Scott @ Apex