SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    10mm target ammo?

Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10mm target ammo? Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted
What do y'all like. What's clean, shoots well, & is priced right?

Posts: 4253 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've shot 300-400 rounds of S&B 180 gr FMJ over the past few months. It runs fine and isn't dirty. You can get it at Outdoor Limited for $13.95 a box.

Posts: 2450 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
If you shoot 100rds a month, I would consider reloading my own. S&B is a good price point, shoot it, save the brass, reload target ammo for about 12c a round, $6/box.

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7750 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
How is the S&B on ummpfff????
I have a bunch of boxes I have not had a chance to try out yet?

So far my favorite is Sig 180gr FMJ.
I have quite a bit I picked up for $21 a box it has seemed to creep up to about $25 as of late.
It hits hard unlike Federal XM10 and some others. But it is not pounding like Underwood or abuffalo Bore. Plenty enough ummpfff that you don’t think you are shooting a .40 but not so much you would not want to shoot it all day.

--------------------------------------
When I die put my ashes in the trash bag I don't care where they go. Don't waste your money on my gravestone; I'm more concerned about my soul. Everybody is going to die but don't everybody live though. Sometimes I look up to the sky and wonder do you see us down here Oh, Lord?
NF

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Posts: 19726 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post