SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
Paper filed a form 4 for a can on
12-23-14
12-29-14- check cashed
3-18-15- approved
3-27-15- picked up from dealer

Posts: 769 | Location: H6 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was expecting my Octane 45 back any day as my check was chased late Dec too. Instead, I check my mail today and notice a letter from the ATF, talk about something that you don't really want showing up in your mail... Anywho, turns out my dealer misspelled my last name on the form, yippee me. With any luck, once corrected, I should have it approved in a week or two.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Just got my first stamp back!

Form 1 (11.5 inch 5.56 SBR) E Form Submission on 2.3.2015

Stamp came back approved today 3.30.2015

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:

Gives me hope! Filed mine of 2/20. So I should be 2 weeks out +/-.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8852 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:

Sweet, I filed mine on 2-2-15 so hopefully any day now.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder why some are processed quickly and others not? Maybe some examiners skim over the applications and others are more thorough.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
110 days. Mailed friday 12/12/14. Got a text 25 minutes ago telling me the paperwork arrived today. I pick them up this saturday morning at 11:00.

My first (Sparrow and TiRant) and I can't stop grinning! SmileSmileSmile

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KBobAries:
110 days. Mailed friday 12/12/14. Got a text 25 minutes ago telling me the paperwork arrived today. I pick them up this saturday morning at 11:00.

My first (Sparrow and TiRant) and I can't stop grinning! SmileSmileSmile

Individual or trust?

Posts: 66 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmac82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:
Wonder why some are processed quickly and others not? Maybe some examiners skim over the applications and others are more thorough.

I would not go that far. I would assume if an examiner has more trust paperwork to look at, takes a day or two off, just takes a lazy day getting work done... This would more likely be the case. I mean it is their job to make sure things are in order. However, you know what they say about Assumptions.

Posts: 634 | Location: lost in the mountains | Registered: November 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gcw16: Individual or trust?

Trust.

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
SBR on a Form 1 e-filed 2/2/15, stamp emailed to me 4/1/15.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jayrod075
posted Hide Post
Form 4 submitted 1/6 and stamp received 4/1

Posts: 194 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too nice for
my own good
Picture of sigarmsVin
posted Hide Post
TiRant 9
Form 4 Trust

Check cashed 1/13/2015
Approved 3/31/2015
Stamp in hand 4/06/2015

Posts: 915 | Location: Tri-State | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Come on Sparrow. Check Cashed Jan 15, 2015. Please!!!!!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have now reached 60 days on an E-files form 1..... Anyone else in my situation or should I be worried that my application has been lost in the ether ???? mike

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
I have now reached 60 days on an E-files form 1..... Anyone else in my situation or should I be worried that my application has been lost in the ether ???? mike

They were running about 40-45 days, but with all this talk of 41p possibly going into effect next month. Business has been booming it seems! They are coming in at 60-65 days now. If your worried log in and see if it's still in your pending folder.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
quote:

They were running about 40-45 days, but with all this talk of 41p possibly going into effect next month. Business has been booming it seems! They are coming in at 60-65 days now. If your worried log in and see if it's still in your pending folder.

This. I submitted mine on 2/2 and got it back on 4/1. My buddy submitted his a week before me and ended up getting it two weeks sooner than I did. Seems like the wait time has crept up a little recently.

Complacency sucks…

posted Hide Post
Same here. E-filed Form 1 on 2/5/15, Approved 4/6/15.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:

Filed 2/11 no word yet.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust - Silencerco Octane 45 HD

Mailed 12/16/2014
Check Cashed 12/24/2014
Approved 3/13/2015
Stamp Received by Dealer 4/8/2015

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post