SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    LionSteel Roundhead Euro Barlow..."Modern Traditional"
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LionSteel Roundhead Euro Barlow..."Modern Traditional" Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Such a temptation. The abalone looked great - it is especially good that those are sold out.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 46495 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
Lionsteel makes extremely high quality knives. I have a T5 and it's a beast.

P1000400 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/][/url]

Posts: 1000 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Good Lord but those are pretty. Really like the look of the stag handle model.

Posts: 5908 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I liked the look of the stag handled model so much....It arrived today. VERY well done in my humble opinion.

FN in MT

Posts: 5908 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I've been looking at the Benchmade Proper. I'll have to consider one of these...but the call of an American made knife is nice too...

Posts: 10405 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post