SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Hey, I just got back from stuffing a burrito in to my gas tank. what’d I miss....

not much.. after LDD chimed in, he's looking for 3rd opinion now..

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Buzkashi?!?! We ain't had a good old fashioned Buzkashi in a while. This looks like a good old fashioned Buzkashi for the soon-to-be-banned.

I ain't read the Classifieds rules in a coupla' years. But the first rule of Classifieds as I remember it is don't have your shit listed elsewhere when you list it here. The first rule of Classifieds was violated. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 or the second or third moderator opinion. Go straight to federal pound you in the ass prison.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one after another things got all fouled up and we ended up...

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

There better be a damned Karma!

What's the point? Only the "popular" people win. Big Grin

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
quote:
Hey, I just got back from stuffing a burrito in to my gas tank. what’d I miss....

not much.. after LDD chimed in, he's looking for 3rd opinion now..

After looking over the diagnosis, I concur with the other doctors. It's incurable and we may have to amputate to stop it from spreading.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well I suppose we all should take some solace in the fact that ol' Tony wasn't trying to sell little dolls made out of tampons. Something a long gone banned deceased nutcase who screamed about whether we all were smoking dope here liked to make.

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Love this thread! Any of you forum geezers know where I can get some generic batteries for my Surefires?

I heard about this one feller but I think he got the law called on him.

Occasionally someone makes a reference to a forum topic I don’t recognize then I have to go searching for what I missed years ago!

There’s been a few epic meltdowns but it’s hard to remember the particulars.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:

Orly?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, there I was, on patrol over by the Orange Julius...

...never mind, I’m going to go buy a Glock...in 9mm...because it’s better than a .45...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of an interaction my father, an optician who owned his own company had with a customer.

Customer: I'm not happy with this pair of glasses I purchased here. I'd like to speak to your manager.

Dad: The manager isn't here right now, but the owner is.

Customer: Let me speak with the owner then.

Dad: What can I help you with?

Posts: 944 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I call ears.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...He's half a step away from the backdoor and be no more.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
You should ask to talk to a supervisor. Be sure to let him know you are a Sovereign Citizen.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
What a shame, I was certain from the start that Tony was born to live by the gun.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
I remember when we had a series of these and they always seemed to happen on Sunday.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he has and signaling mirrors?

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I am a moderate. I can pontificate. I can remonstrate. I can obfuscate. Just let me know.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
I remember I did something to annoy Para once. I think maybe it was in a global warming thread maybe? Anyway, had we been jawing at the Home Depot or something I would have fired right back at him when he grumped at me, but we weren’t. We were on his forum, so I bit my tongue and grumbled at me screen for a day or two then let it go. Because of that, I’m still here and still get to post in all the forums.

This forum is not a democracy. No one has any rights here. Everything we do here is a privilege granted by the owner, and he can take those privileges away as he sees fit. Most people here understand that operating that way is not at all unfair. Some folks don’t understand why it is fair or can’t accept a forum run that way. They generally leave or are removed. All you can do is decide which of those two groups you are in.

I commend you on generally staying quiet. Ya done messed up and the forum is having some fun at your expense. Just take it in stride if you plan to stick around. Maybe offer up a Karma to help show you aren’t just here to make money. If you don’t know what a Karma is...then go figure it out.

That reminds me, the forum questionnaire could also ask what a Karma and a Jib Jab are.

- Bret

Posts: 2465 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
I am a moderate. I can pontificate. I can remonstrate. I can obfuscate. Just let me know.

But can you Menstruate. Wink

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'd bet that Tony44 has continued to read his thread. It's like a car wreck, you just can't stop looking. Razz

Hopefully, this will add to his learning experience. I've seen others who've done as bad and come back.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post