SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The sqeaky wheel gets the grease.

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
The attention you seek is not always the attention you receive...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Another IBTL.

There won't be a lock. This is the cyber version of a good old fashioned blanket party. And from what I can see, the OP got the message loud and clear.

PvtJoker/It's all just a bad dream, fat boy./PvtJokeroff

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

I think he got pulled over by the Chief of Police, then asked to speak to his boss.
Maybe he thinks that we need someone to moderate the moderators.

who would moderate the moderator of the moderators?

I demand to speak with the go Daddy!

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Another IBTL.

There won't be a lock. This is the cyber version of a good old fashioned blanket party. And from what I can see, the OP got the message loud and clear.

PvtJoker/It's all just a bad dream, fat boy./PvtJokeroff

That was Pvt. Cowboy not Joker IIRC.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
What caliber lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
What caliber lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole?

A 10mm socket! Oh wait, I lost that sumbitch.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:

A 10mm socket! Oh wait, I lost that sumbitch.

Wasn’t that one of your good craftman sockets?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SpinZone,

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I have long told people "The squeaky wheel gets the grease. But sometimes it gets a whole new shaft."

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Or....the wheel get replaced. Something my old lieutenant used to say.

quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I have long told people "The squeaky wheel gets the grease. But sometimes it gets a whole new shaft."

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the object of this game was to be a member the longest with the lowest number of posts.

Posts: 341 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Para is my Hero.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scratchy:
Is there a tactical wheelbarrow and a mini-14 in here somewhere?

Ix-nay on the Unkid-gay.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Man, I leave for a week to vacay and come back to this....

Somebody get this poor guy a gay cake, I think he needs it by now.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
WTS/WTT : This month's Dave Truong karma entry for $1574.75 OBO.
Will consider a trade for a large fleet of fully upgraded Starcraft Battle cruisers or a box of saltines and a pepperoni sausage, both hand delivered.

Don't contact me, just raise your hand.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
If I do that, I might drop the sausage...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Use the OTHER arm.

Will you please provide the specs of the sausage, while you are at it?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Its OK if you drop THE sausage, just not your sausage. Keep a good grip on it unless you have a nice girl to pick up the slack, so to speak.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Tony, in case you just returned to the 12th page and have not increased your learning speed:

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post