SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
4000 migrants this fall. Then 400,000 next spring.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The monkey gets it....

It would be a real shame if a bridge on the way to the US jsut suddenly fell into the water.....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm curious, these migrants are at the Guatemala Mexico border and crossing. It is 1,042 miles to Brownsville, Tx. The video shows thousands of them walking.

Men, women, children, dragging all of their stuff. 1,042 miles is per Google a 340 trek. 8 hrs a day that is 42 days. How are they going to get here by election day?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Have not read all the posts here. But I have a question.

Who is feeding all these people? Not to mention all the other bodily needs!

My wild guess is that Soros and Co. have a LOT to do with this.

Since the democraPs have blocked the closing of our southern border for years now, how do we keep them the hell out of the USA? We cannot shoot them.

I did notice that they all seem to be well clothed, well fed, so what the hell are they escaping from?

Maybe some micro-pulverized CS powder sprayed liberally over them while they are still a few miles inside Mayheeco?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Perfect timing. The republicans are forced to do something in the next two weeks before the election. If they can’t stop an invasion they don’t deserve to keep the House and Senate.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Monday the U.S. would begin “cutting off, or substantially reducing” aid to three Central American nations over a migrant caravan heading to the U.S. southern border.

Trump tweeted: “Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S.”

The three countries received a combined more than $500 million in funding from the U.S. in fiscal year 2017, though it was not immediately clear how much Trump is seeking to cut…”

https://apnews.com/935f7f42e3c34b1e98e211bee16af618

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
To the post above, agreed. Why are we giving these countries hundreds of millions of dollars to take care of their people, then have them send them to us to take care of? Makes no sense at all. Cut the funding.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Elk Hunter has the question of the day, who is funding this walk of thousands thru several countries?

A march of primarily young males, extremely few women and children. They are carrying and waving the Honduras flag; if they're escaping "persecution", why highlight their persecutor's flag? And of course through interviews on the march, the common reason of the exodus is food and American money.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16696 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
They crossed into Mexico and just spontaneously grew by two thousand people Roll Eyes

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
We need our own caravan heading down to our southern boarder to repel these attackers. If the gov won't do it then why shouldn't a well regulated militia step up to the plate?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
If this is going to happen, I'm glad it's happening now. Seeing this on the news will likely push more than a few voters to the Republican side.

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Elk Hunter has the question of the day, who is funding this walk of thousands thru several countries?

A march of primarily young males, extremely few women and children. They are carrying and waving the Honduras flag; if they're escaping "persecution", why highlight their persecutor's flag? And of course through interviews on the march, the common reason of the exodus is food and American money.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
of the 8000 people coming
lets assume that 4000 of them are over 18 y.o..

and 4000 are under and needing education.

so send 3,500 directly in too the armed forces to help protect our country and educate them ,

then send all the kids to fine American schools to educate them and eventually in too the armed forces.

How many completely educable and potentially brilliant minds are we throwing out with the bath water ?

people that want ! to work, learn and serve to be a part of what we claim is a great nation?

they have had horrible and miserable , here's an opportunity to put a hurt on those bleeding the nation to death , ( those that only consume and do not contribute )

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
so send 3,500 directly in too the armed forces to help protect our country and educate them ,

then send all the kids to fine American schools to educate them and eventually in too the armed forces.

How many completely educable and potentially brilliant minds are we throwing out with the bath water ?

Good intentions there, but that would be 3500 people who probably don't speak English, require more than basic training to be able to contribute to the military. the military is much more than marching around with a rifle in your hands. they complexity of the systems now would be beyond the average 3rd world peasant. The elites are not marching. if they can truly contribute, they should improve their own country.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Does the military want or need several thousand non-English speaking, mostly illiterate foreigners who have no loyalty to the US? The idea isn't the weaken the military.

Edit: DJ hit the post button first.

quote:
of the 8000 people coming
lets assume that 4000 of them are over 18 y.o..

and 4000 are under and needing education.

people that want ! to work, learn and serve to be a part of what we claim is a great nation?

they have had horrible and miserable , here's an opportunity to put a hurt on those bleeding the nation to death , ( those that only consume and do not contribute )

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump tweets:

Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

Every time you see a Caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our Country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic Immigration Laws! Remember the Midterms! So unfair to those who come in legally.

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Rush just stated to imagine if this was 7,000 Russians threatening to storm our borders and the whirl wind this would create with the dems wanting the military to be deployed and deadly force to be used

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does the military want or need several thousand non-English speaking, mostly illiterate foreigners who have no loyalty to the US? The idea isn't the weaken the military.

yeah maybe I am way off base, but !

do they want people who do not want to be there ? either.

maybe just maybe there are people who will want to be there who won't rape their brothers and sisters in arms, either.

how will we know ? unless they get the opportunity .

have you ever seen the literacy ratings of those in the 1st and second world wars?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:...maybe just maybe there are people who will want to be there who won't rape their brothers and sisters in arms, either....

They just need to follow the Burma Shave signs.

https://travel.state.gov/conte...nt-visa-process.html

We have a process.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

yeah maybe I am way off base, but !

do they want people who do not want to be there ? either.

maybe just maybe there are people who will want to be there who won't rape their brothers and sisters in arms, either.

how will we know ? unless they get the opportunity .

have you ever seen the literacy ratings of those in the 1st and second world wars?

Luckily for them the do have the opportunity. It's not easy, free, or guaranteed, but they do have that option. All they have to do is go and apply for a visa.

Storming the castle, then sneaking off while the guards are distracted is NOT the proper way.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post