SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness !

This is good news Smile

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Happy Days.. it's a start..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It's about damn time. More heads are going to roll now.

Fun times are a come'n.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Good for you, sdy. I don’t have the capability to copy and paste tweets on this iPad.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It just came out that McCabe said that if he goes down, he'll take down others with him.

I see a good movie in our future. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
It just came out that McCabe said that if he goes down, he'll take down others with him.

Jim

Hopefully we will be seeing some sad singing and slow walking in the future Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
So that last sentence is a threat to Trump is it not?

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Sounds like a threat to the President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Hhaah sessions in the ring with a chair! Maybe this q anon stuff is legit.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh Lordy, I hope this crack in the dam will bust it wide open allowing for a healthy cleansing of the stagnant swamp water.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
All these miscreants figured that their wrongdoings were never going to see the light of day because Hillary was a shoe in for President.
Man but they bet on the wrong horse.

It's true, none of this corruption at the FBI and DOJ would have seen the light of day, we'd never know about this stuff.
But Trump won and we do know some of these things.
Some are predicting that things will begin to unravel quickly now that McCabe is beginning getting his.

Interesting times ahead.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It's fun to look in at CNN. Their take on this: it is Trump's attempt to distract attention from Stormy Daniels. Hahahahahahaha. Stormy Daniels!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
McCabe got what he deserved and what Lois Lerner should also have gotten.

His statement ignores the findings of the OPR and OIG. Screw him and his biased lying ass.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim

Yeah, but who exactly is he referring to? His statement above makes me think it's not those who we would like.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Isn't it refreshing to see that things aren't being done now like they have been done under the last administration...the rules have changed and the those changes have kicked quite a few swamp creatures in the taint...I'm sure they are thinking to themselves "how dare them do this to us"!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's fun to look in at CNN. Their take on this: it is Trump's attempt to distract attention from Stormy Daniels. Hahahahahahaha. Stormy Daniels!

Oh my God. For realz? What a joke.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more from McCabe

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Stormy Daniels! Hell, if she released photos and audio of the supposed affair I'm still voting for DJT in 2020.

Jim

posted Hide Post
This is going to be a fun weekend Big Grin

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Report This Post