SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feds have arrested a contractor for leaking classified documents to media
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feds have arrested a contractor for leaking classified documents to media Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping the judge is in a mood to drop a hammer on Reality's head. It would be nice to see penalties for leaking ooch up a bit in severity, and this looks like it's as good a place to start as any.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about the thumb drive? Where is it bitch? Make it 10 years unless the drive shows up asap.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
5+ Years

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
But, but, she's cute!
Did she not get the hair flip right? Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from para's link above:

Prosecutors also used Winner's own words against her, including a Facebook chat in which Winner once wrote to her sister: "Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day."

Winner's social media postings also included some scathing opinions on President Donald Trump.

Three months before her arrest, Winner posted on Facebook that climate change was a more important issue than health care "since not poisoning an entire population seems to be more in line with `health' care, and not the disease care system that people voted for a soulless ginger orangutan to `fix."'

Winner confessed to leaking the classified report when FBI agents questioned her at her home in June 2017. Winner said she was frustrated at work and had filed complaints "about them having Fox News on."

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Winner said she was frustrated at work and had filed complaints "about them having Fox News on."
Well, at least she had a good reason for becoming a felon.
quote:
Winner once wrote to her sister: "Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day."
In other countries, they would have executed your stupid fucking ass for what you did, you blind-ass idiot.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Should have got at least 20yrs.

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
But, but, she's cute!

Not for long. She'll have that road hard put away wet look in 2023....

Enjoy the time non-Winner.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sentence is not as long as I hoped for, but it does send a pretty strong message to the other leakers. I would not like to spend the next 5+ years in a Federal prison.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
One would guess she didn't have enough "progresive" supporters to let her skate on the hard time...

Not elite enough, I guess.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
5+ years? Wow she's lucky to be what she hates.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Que the song "Prison Bitch".

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by House Stark:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
But, but, she's cute!
Did she not get the hair flip right? Razz
you muust be seeing things, you call that Cute Lols.

From a post on page 6 of this thread.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...430064524#2430064524

quote:
Prosecutors said in recorded jailhouse calls that Winner told her mother how to play her side of the story in the media.

They also said in a phone call she made to her sister that she was confident in how to 'play the court' during her bond hearing.

'I'm pretty, white and cute,' she allegedly told her sister. Prosecutors said Winner told her sister she would braid her hair and cry in court.[...] In another recorded call, she reportedly said: ‘Go nuclear with the press – because that’s how Manning got out’ apparently in reference to the recent release of military intelligence leaker, Chelsea Manning.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she looks good in orange and handcuffs

surprised she's not wearing leg irons as well

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw this liberal, progressive, democrat, Obama loving ass wipe. May her prison stay the worse time of her life. In the mean time, they want to nail Paul Manaforth to the wall. Hope he gets a full pardon to stick it in the eye of Muller and the rest of the dems.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Will she go to a Federal prison? If so, is it true that offenders must serve every day of the sentence without early release?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
[QUOTE]Prosecutors said in recorded jailhouse calls that Winner told her mother how to play her side of the story in the media.

I still can't get over that. Didn't she have some kind of relatively substantial security clearance when she was in the Air Force? How could anybody not expect that a jailhouse phone call with her family would not be monitored?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
Will she go to a Federal prison? If so, is it true that offenders must serve every day of the sentence without early release?

I think you have to serve at least 80% before time off for good behavior can be deducted.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, enough. Her looks have nothing to do with any of this.