SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, I have a couple of AR-15s for you. **WINNERS in 1st post**
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, I have a couple of AR-15s for you. **WINNERS in 1st post** Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Super Karma, Q. Thanks for giving to our vets. Bald, please pass thanks to your son for his service.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners and I understand I've been blessed by Q and his generosity

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm still flabbergasted by the generosity of Q. Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!

It is now in hand. Just amazing!

Again the last time I held / shot a "black rifle" was at Fort Dix in 1968 as they were phased in to replace the M14. They've certainly come a LONG way since those days.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post