SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shout out to BigSwede! Thanks, friend!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to BigSwede! Thanks, friend! Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
After getting the run-around from my local auto dealer and complaining about them here BigSwede stepped up and got me a new truck. Thanks so much for helping me out.

This is way fancier than the 20 year old GMC it replaced.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
NICE!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mark, nothing like a real 3/4 ton pick up. Great work Bigswede Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I like it a lot!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I gotta stop looking at these. If I can't, now I know who to call. Wink

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
You're welcome Sir,thank you for the business.

I do my best to make it easy and painless for folks to give me their hard earned money

I hope it lasts many, many trouble free miles and it helps you make beaucoup $$$ with your business

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Depending on your axle supplier, you might even have a lubricant formulated by a SigForum member in there.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
3/4 ton, nice!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Depending on your axle supplier, you might even have a lubricant formulated by a SigForum member in there.
Is that you? 4MUL8R of lubricants? Smile

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Nice karma!

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Ok, next I have to decide between Rhino Liner and Line-x. Is there a consensus or is it all the same?

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’ve never owned a Rhinoline’d bed, but my daily driver is going on 15 years of having a Line-x bed and you’d neve know it was more than a few years old. Very big fan.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
What a great looking truck. Congratulations!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Nice ride! I had a 2000 2500 HD and had the bed Rhino Lined. Tough stuff. I never had a problem with it

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking truck.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mark. Nice truck.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16399 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Ok, next I have to decide between Rhino Liner and Line-x. Is there a consensus or is it all the same?

Line-X for me. I've had that done on two trucks so far and would do it again if I ever bought another truck, no question about it.

Your new truck is awesome! Congrats! Smile

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Monolithic! Congrats. I see you've already had it offroad. Smile

Oesterlings in Butler does Rhino lining.

Posts: 11386 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Monolithic! Congrats. I see you've already had it offroad. Smile
Haha. Yeah, just as I was backing it in the first time someone was barreling down the street and my giant truck is obviously invisible. I had to get out of the way so I drove in the grass. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Oesterlings in Butler does Rhino lining.
Is that the place by the 3 acres that have been for sale for 300 years?

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I use Bullet liner and have for 20 years, no problems

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post