SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
See, what had happened wuz...

Busted

He was for sexual harassment and intimidation before he was against it.
_________

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lie until you can't lie any more.

Freaking Democrats Roll Eyes

Posts: 107582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
His people actually made the defense of "oh, he thought you meant recently." LOL

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, House congressional staff are sorta like mayflies. Two years is a career for quite a few of them.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
His people actually made the defense of "oh, he thought you meant recently." LOL

I guess a standard question on the job app for elected office should be something along the lines of " Do you still molest the hired help? Yes__ No __"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:

I guess a standard question on the job app for elected office should be something along the lines of " Do you still molest the hired help? Yes__ No __"

Yes__ No____ Not Lately____ I can't recall____ It depends on what your definition of _________ is ____

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hey, hey! Apparently our favorite "historian", Oliver Stone, has joined the hit parade! Apparently he had a special scene written just for a private casting session with Melissa Gilbert. Gilbert, you see, was supposed to get down on her hands and knees and say "Do me, baby." She refused, left in tears, and apparently has had a hard time finding work ever since.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...the-doors/884074001/

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I have not heard a peep about The War On Women in quite a while.

I wonder why Roll Eyes.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I wonder why Roll Eyes.

I've also noticed no one is discussing The Russian/Uranium/Secretary of Fucking STATE-Clinton-Email-Server/Clinton-Foundation collusion any more.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Hey, hey! Apparently our favorite "historian", Oliver Stone, has joined the hit parade! Apparently he had a special scene written just for a private casting session with Melissa Gilbert. Gilbert, you see, was supposed to get down on her hands and knees and say "Do me, baby." She refused, left in tears, and apparently has had a hard time finding work ever since.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...the-doors/884074001/

Uh huh.

That's about all I have to say about that. "Me Too," eh, sweetheart? Please Roll Eyes

quote:

"We auditioned dozens of actors for roles in The Doors and it was made clear from the outset that our film was going to be a raunchy, no-holds-barred rock ‘n’ roll movie," Stone said. "Anyone auditioning was told the scenes would be rehearsed and performed from a script, with my casting director, Risa Bramon Garcia, present throughout the process to ensure a safe environment for all actors who auditioned."

You auditioned for a movie with raunchy scenes, and you're upset about having to read raunchy lines? Whatever.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just about to post how we don't here about the war on women anymore. Good call oddball.

These are predators in the truest sense of the word. They have influence, money, they can buy willing companionship but need to find someone vulnerable, or at least someone they think is vulnerable and have power over them. There is the tiniest difference between them and a child molester.

Posts: 593 | Location: Glide, Oregon | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Franken hates women. That is what is at the bottom of his behavior, and others like him, like Weinstein. It's not about sexual pleasure. It's about bullying, humiliating, insulting, dominating.

This I don't agree with. He just wants women to like him and doesn't know how to go about it.

Al Franken has always been a fat and unattractive man who was unable to get women because of his appearance. So, he acts out in these pervy ways to not only give the impression that he is Don Juan DeMarco, but also to maybe lure in women through his bullying and dominating behavior. Yes, it is about sexual pleasure for him because he was denied that in the traditional ways of achieving it. Now he has to get it in any way he can. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but the odds are with him.

Well...were with him.

Very good. I will add that AF doesn't want just any chick. He wants very attractive and sexy.
Women that would be way out of his league if he were an av joe. Because of his celebrity, position of power and authority he feels a sense of deserving and entitlement.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's about all I have to say about that. "Me Too," eh, sweetheart? Please Roll Eyes

Sometimes the chaos itself is the good news. In this case, chaos among liberal icons is definitely good news. It's not like all this noise could possibly make anything worse for conservatives.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:

Sometimes the chaos itself is the good news. In this case, chaos among liberal icons is definitely good news. It's not like all this noise could possibly make anything worse for conservatives.

True. This is all so endlessly entertaining.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin. Big Grin

"You are not a whore. But you are wearin a whore's uniform, I'll tell you that."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigolicious:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2OBPaenkxdg?rel=0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

The leftists are running facial recognition on that video and preparing to ARock the ever livin' shit outta every sexual predator (i.e., male) in that audience.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
But wait, Buzzfeed. Don't they suck eggs?

recall just over a year ago.... Buzzfeed.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I wonder why Roll Eyes.

The real war is against boys. The MSM will not tell you about this book-- I highly recommend.

https://www.amazon.com/War-Aga...ords=the+war+on+boys

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And oh yeah, that reminds me:

This asshole

Posts: 107582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post