SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Ill bite my tongue. A quick search did not turn up any boxes for sale, Neptune cigars has singles but they're overpriced. Ill gladly send you some if you like. Just send me an email.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's what I found, too. Thanks for the offer, but it's not necessary to send me a sample -- what if I really liked it? Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Then at least you would've had the pleasure of it a few times.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Smoking great!

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Nice!
Just got back from buddy’s hunting camp. Had a fantastic Olivia V Melanio robusto by the fire Friday night. I really enjoy them. Tried a Rocky Patel Sungrown maduro on Saturday but really didn’t care for it. Unfortunately, I have 4 of those left.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

18° outside but 54° in the garage! I put a heater so I can "work" in the winter. I forgot to say that this is a Caldwell the T. A collaboration with A.J. Fernandez and someone else I can't remember.

Ronin, I didn't forget about you it has been a little crazy around here.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I had this Tat last night, RC#1 it was great, best cigar I've had in quite a while. These are due to be released in 2018 but sadly only in Europe. I still may track some down it was that good.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Has anyone ever used http://store.dutyfreecubanciga...AMIDES-ANEJADOS.html ?

I have found plenty of good reviews and some bad, just checking to see if anyone here has first hand experience.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Has anyone ever used http://store.dutyfreecubanciga...AMIDES-ANEJADOS.html ?

I have found plenty of good reviews and some bad, just checking to see if anyone here has first hand experience.

Cigar Analysis

http://www.cigaranalysis.com/authentic-cigar-shops/ lists them as an authentic online shop

Specific review

http://www.cigaranalysis.com/duty-free-cuban-cigars/

I haven't ordered from them. Thought the shipping was excessive compared to other retailers

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cherokee, I can always use a Credit card and cancel the payment if it turns out bad. I was not looking at the RYJ anejados, those are really good, but I was looking at some of their Jars and limited smokes.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. I can't seem to find the FB guy that makes nub tools.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Hey Jeff its called Troy's Woodworks. Linky https://www.facebook.com/cigartools/

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Love mine! In fact now that I think about it, mine came from the generosity of Mr. Yarchin himself. (I added the Cohiba label myself - a few coats of lacquer and that label has survived rain and snow).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Ill add, if you don't already have one get a matching Perfect draw tool with your nub tool. Mine has saved many a tightly rolled smoke.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Ill add, if you don't already have one get a matching Perfect draw tool with your nub tool. Mine has saved many a tightly rolled smoke.

Big time agree.
http://perfecdraw.com/perfecdraw/

To add...coupon code "katman" has worked for quite a while to take an additional 15% off of the price. I've used it twice over the past year to buy these as gifts.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
You can get a perfect draw in a wooden tool from Troy. That matches your nub tool.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can get a perfect draw in a wooden tool from Troy. That matches your nub tool.

Wow....I need to check that out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The Mrs got me these for our anniversary.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I got a little to poke happy with the perfect draw tool. I was using it at the slightest sign of a cigar getting tight and probably poked to much like Leonardo DiCaprio on a super model. It was effecting the burn. I have learned to use it a little less. But it is a definitely a great tool.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post