SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Not sure when I'll smoke these, but I picked this up yesterday. B&M sell at MSRP, all money goes to charity.

2017 Toast Across America Cigars

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Burn the unicorns!

Last night I had this, Tat. It's nicknamed the 'tenderchop' its a pork chop wrapped in a habano wrapper rather than broadest. It was tasty, I'd buy a box if they ever get made.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After installing some cabinet pulls and handles, I retreated to the garage for this...

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Crazy how much orange and citrus flavor that smoke has.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But in a good way. A decent stick for those that have not had one

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
But in a good way. A decent stick for those that have not had one

A very decent stick. I always have some of these on hand.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Inspired, definitely a fan.

I'm a small ring gauge fan as well.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
New to me, black works studio S&R.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Giving this a try.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
How was it pete. They are pretty damn hard to come by.

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Was that a gift Pete?

Stopped off at Davidoff lounge on Sat night with some friends after dinner. Enjoyed a Padron 1964 with a few Cigar City Maduro beers.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got it at CI a few months ago. Great cigar. Had a sweet sugar taste right off the bat that was then followed by cocoa. Burn was fabulous with no touch ups and ash that hung on for inches.

posted Hide Post
A fine 2014 St Luis Rey this morning acquired from Jay in a trade. Thank you Sir.

https://imgur.com/m4N2nQO

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
SLR are one of my current favorites.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Viaje ghost pepper limited edition this morning. Managed to get a Muestra de Saka, going to let it rest for a week or 2.

posted Hide Post
Enjoying this gift from a friend tonight. La Flor Dominicana Chapter One

Jay, you will not be disappointed in that Muestra.

posted Hide Post
Today was our 2nd Anniversary, going on 14 years together, so we went to Clearwater Beach by boat for lunch. Stopped at Fusion lounge on the beach after lunch for more drinks and a smoke. They were out of Liga 9s and Paxton 1964s so they recommended a Tabernacle. It was OK, more rich, toasted tobocca instead of the cocoa notes of the others.

https://imgur.com/2UA0lXP

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Enjoying this gift from a friend tonight. La Flor Dominicana Chapter One...

I'm waiting to see if CI ever gets some Andalusian Bulls in stock, but so far no luck.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9161 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
My first go with a Dunbarton TLD. First half was ok but the last half was fantastic. Now I have to get more.

posted Hide Post
CI had this little gem that I picked up and hung on to for 3-6 months. An original release My Father Le Bijou petite robusto. Plume all over it. Still has the pepper kick! There was no orange foot band, the cello was turning yellow, and the white bands are turning yellow and brown.

Believe it or not, this was the cigar that really got me into this hobby. I remember tasting the pepper and the the cocoa and coffee. I smoked other cigars previously but didn't pick up any flavors from them like this little beast did.