SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Had my first Shade today. I thought it was pretty good. Great construction (despite having to relight it a couple times due to talking too much).

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I Cruxed myself. Finally.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Monte #4 this morning. First half was boring. Second half is really amazing. Really not going to buy Montes anymore once this box is gone.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Deeper into the "need to smoke box".

Hello, Ratzillia.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I revisited the CLE prieto while cleaning up the patio. It was a whole hell of lot better with some rest. Lots of pepper, spice, cocoa and that broadlead wrapper aroma.

posted Hide Post
Great smokes and pics, gang. Had a very good Saturday. Enjoy.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Stay smokey.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Been enjoying this thread for a while and felt like I should contribute. Nice 75 degree Sunday afternoon...

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Tooky13,

Thanks for contributing and the pic!

Definitely grooving on the SIG cigar ashtray!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Keep the pics coming!

I always enjoy the Oliva Serie V.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Stay smokey.

Ever had the Torpedo in that "My Father"???

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No I have not, the mrs got me a box of the petite robusto, and 1 of the Limited edicion. The petite robusto is really strong considering the size, not sure I would enjoy the larger size as much.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Keep the pics coming!

I always enjoy the Oliva Serie V.

That's a great one.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
No I have not, the mrs got me a box of the petite robusto, and 1 of the Limited edicion. The petite robusto is really strong considering the size, not sure I would enjoy the larger size as much.

Thanks, JW! Note to self.....don't buy a box without trying ONE first. Got it!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Dont get me wrong, they are great smokes, very full flavored though. Anything bigger i might put down before its finished. Then again the larger size might be more subdued.

posted Hide Post
Caldwell The King is Dead premier this evening

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Gave in to temptation (dang you guys Big Grin) and the cigar budget took a hit today:

La Careme by Crowned Heads - Canonazo
Oliva - Serie V Double Robusto
My Father - La Bijou 1922 Toro

They all look delicious!!!

Got the My Father for a song! Guy at my B&M store said those would normally sell for around $11 each. Had a customer who would buy them by the box, so they stocked up. Turns out the customer got sick and his taste buds changed and wanted something milder. So he's selling them for under $9 for the time being until his stock goes down. Gotta visit my local store more often!!

posted Hide Post
ERJ, they look delicious because they ARE delicious Razz

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know anything about Atabey cigars? I may have a good (less expensive) source.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Caldwell The King is Dead premier this evening

Petr, I've really enjoyed the couple I've had of this cigar. Good choice.